• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

FK Vibe

Rare

I haven't been super active lately after all that downtime... I just feel like FK is different, like we need something big to revive it.
Anyone else feel this way?

Tequila

FK hasn't been the same since 2013 from what I was told.

Beam

Power member.
Tequila said:
FK hasn't been the same since 2013 from what I was told.

I'd say so, but I can't say there hasn't been good times since.

Ambien

It was coolio when I joined cause it was active. around like July/August everything just died out.

The Host

It does seem pretty quiet these days. I joined not too long ago and was very active then.

The only thread that gets a lot of attentions now is when someone gets turbod.

Rare

And those koin giveaways, man those are crazy. (The ones Philly does at least.) @"The Host"

Brennan

i am gay. fk was lit in 2013 and 2014. then it died because noobs came and ruined everything. then philly lost time for the site.

Magnificent

Site officially died in August 2015. It was very active when I first started

Rare

Nevermind, I'm addicted again, almost at 5,000 posts btw.

Glitter Milk

I feel like with the abundance of new users each day, It kind of compensates for the ones we lost.
The long periods of downtime isn't much of help, I didn't even realize FK was back up until someone messaged me.
The "vibes" are only what we make it, and honestly, its just less dramatic now because the queens are all banned lol.

Pimpin

User is banned.
This site seems to be active more towards the night time. I don't SSE people that active at night.

Pimpin

User is banned.
coltie2 said:
"Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.”
— Zig Ziglar
I can vouch for this the better you think the better things will come.

elite

no it will gradually lose (loose?) members but there will always be like 10-15 people that always stick around for a few years then poof