• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

FK/Personal PayPal hacked

Philly

Power member.
Both my personal, and the ForumKorner PayPal where just compromised. The person did absolutely nothing but issue refunds to a few recent transactions I have recently done. I did not issue these what so ever, and the funds will be returned to me. So I would highly suggest not spending the money if you where one that was refunded, as it will be pulled back again making your PayPal negative if you do not have the funds within. I simply figured I would let you guys know. I already gained full access again. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause any of you.

Greed

Power member.
Glad you regained access so quickly. Do you have any idea who did it?

Wow, it is crazy that someone did that just to refund people.
I feel like someone who would take the time to do that would take all of your money.
Glad you got it back man.

Envy

Grizzled
Why am I having deja vu? I feel like I'm reading the same responses to a similar thread.

Cokeboy

User is banned.
Double checked to see if I got any refund, nothing. That sucks though man but thank god you got your accounts back.

Philly

Power member.
GrƷƷd said:
Glad you regained access so quickly. Do you have any idea who did it?

[email protected] was the email put on the account, other then that there isn't much I can see on my side. They social engineered to get in for sure considering all my emails remain untouched.

Greed

Power member.
Philly said:
[email protected] was the email put on the account, other then that there isn't much I can see on my side. They social engineered to get in for sure considering all my emails remain untouched.
Maybe you could call PayPal and get the IP used to sign in and then search for it on here to try to find out?

Ghost Φ

User is banned.
GrƷƷd said:
Maybe you could call PayPal and get the IP used to sign in and then search for it on here to try to find out?

Pretty sure if their fucking with "carding" then they would use a VPN :troll:

Greed

Power member.
Mist. said:
Pretty sure if their fucking with "carding" then they would use a VPN :troll:
Well if they're stupid enough to think they'll gain absolutely anything by hacking Philly's PayPal then you never know.

Jaii

this fucking sucks, the kids a no life and that email is just simply a troll, glad you got access again mate.

Steve

User is banned.
No lives, never have anything to do in their time but stay on a computer and bother someone else for the 'fun' of it lol.

Glitch

User is banned.
There's some sad people in this world, hopefully you can get it all sorted out.

Brennan

That sucks. I don't even know what the point was considering you'll get the money back. Just a waste of time, honestly.

Philly

Power member.
Brennan said:
That sucks. I don't even know what the point was considering you'll get the money back. Just a waste of time, honestly.

I already have gotten it all back so yeah it really was a waste of time. The guy I spoke with assisted me very fast. PayPal's business support has never been a bad experience for me. However it shouldn't have ever happened to begin with, but life goes on. You can only look ahead, not behind!

Brennan

Philly said:
I already have gotten it all back so yeah it really was a waste of time. The guy I spoke with assisted me very fast. PayPal's business support has never been a bad experience for me. However it shouldn't have ever happened to begin with, but life goes on. You can only look ahead, not behind!
I've only had one bad experience with PayPal. I was limited and I called about it and this employee added more shit to verify so I'm now forever limited. :'(
Grats on getting the money back, though.

Amp

Power member.
This is unfortunate to see. I'm glad you were able to get your account back, though.