• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

FK Comeback Sale! [Free raffle entry with any purchase!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philly

Power member.
These deals will only be availible until our upgrade page is back in fully functional fashion. At that time this thread will be closed and each user that makes any purchase during this time will be put into a raffle which does not cost anything more than what you purchase. The raffle winner will receive a free usergroup and no transfer fee or additional charge would/will be required to obtain the group or make it anything you please.

Current raffle contestants in order in which your number will be,
1: @DustDice
2: @Verity
3: @Cove
4: @Zac.
5: @caught

Supporter = $40
Donator, Onyx, and Power = $25
Supporter, Master Donator and Power+ = $50
Investors Membership = $50

Header Advertisement = $20/month
Sticky in any section = $20/month
Header Advertisement + Sticky = $30/month

*All memberships listed are permanent and would never be removed for any reason. At this time PayPal and BTC are the only accepted payment methods.
The raffle will be drawn from random.org's random number generator, if the random number drawn is the number next to your username you will be the winner. The drawing will take place on June 22nd 2016 at 8pm PST!

Pimpin

User is banned.
RE: FK comeback sale! (Limited Time!!)

I could have bought investor for $50.... I paid $55 LOL. But Philly get on Skype qt. We need to talk.

Philly

Power member.

Pimpin said:
I could have bought investor for $50.... I paid $55 LOL. But Philly get on Skype qt. We need to talk.

Shoot me a msg please I don't remember what your Skype username is as I receive alot of messages.

Pimpin

User is banned.

Philly said:
Shoot me a msg please I don't remember what your Skype username is as I receive alot of messages.
I have pm'ed you get on Skype homie we need talk :)

Cam

Holy smokes that $50 Investors is a absolute steal! You guys better hop on that. $50 is well worth it for that!

Philly

Power member.

Cam said:
Holy smokes that $50 Investors is a absolute steal! You guys better hop on that. $50 is well worth it for that!
I also just made it to where Investors can display two userbars at once, sort of like how I have four displaying. Cool extra feature that was just added for anyone interested in that.

coltie2

Ex-Staff

Philly said:
I also just made it to where Investors can display two userbars at once, sort of like how I have four displaying. Cool extra feature that was just added for anyone interested in that.
That is a fantastic deal! I suggest people look into this as you wont find the deal get any better!

Matigo

just a guy

This is definitely a grab, if only my paycheck came earlier, but hopefully you get back to me on some stuff @Philly

Devil

Philly said:

I already have bought investors, am I eligible to do this?

αяυη

Power member.

I understand you need money, but the people who are in investors already paid like what $100 - 200 to get in? And now it's being sold cheaply after being billed as prestigious... It's going to turn into Power+ all over again and it really needs to be revamped also.
Just my two cents.

Philly

Power member.

For doing one sell and offering only two members investors at a discounted price isn't going to hurt anything. After the site being down almost two full weeks I do not feel as though a discount for a short time will hurt much. The revenue generated as well really helps, without it fighting the attacks would be impossible.

Cred

These are some really nice deals! New members should really get this now!

αяυη

Power member.

Philly said:
For doing one sell and offering only two members investors at a discounted price isn't going to hurt anything. After the site being down almost two full weeks I do not feel as though a discount for a short time will hurt much. The revenue generated as well really helps, without it fighting the attacks would be impossible.
Wasn't having a go, just expressing how I feel. The group does need a facelift though.
I've messaged you on Skype, potentially interested in something.

Pimpin

User is banned.

Philly said:
You eid the right think we lost a lot I am pretty sure with the down time this will bring it back up :)

Cybering

User is banned.

Any discounts for Power+? or nah?

Pimpin

User is banned.

Cybering said:
Any discounts for Power+? or nah?
They look like all bundles. Cheap bundles of course but all bundles sadly I was looking into this earlier as well.

Rare

$50 for investors wtf? Should never be discounted.

------

User is banned.

Philly is a nice guy, i'll be donating soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.