• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Fish Died

Perplex

Onyx user!
Peanut has died, i'm really sad right now but i tried everything i could to keep the poor little buddy alive, go ahead and call me a faggot because i know someone here is going to say or think that. R.I.P Peanut :'(

Doom

Power member.
Why do you have a picture of a fake faggot as your profile pic?

Pandas

User is banned.
Sad to hear about Peanut :c I loved peanut :c HE WAS MY ONLY FRIEND :c

I wish I had Fishies :c

R.I.P. You may not be here, but you shall not be forgotten.

Rhyming speech:

To Peanut,
You wasn't a pain in the but,
Perplex will miss you,
and everyone shall too,
you were amazing,
Your better than that guy who does the 3 triple glazing.
Peanut, you shall be missed. R.I.P :c

Random

R.I.P ~ "Peanut" the God
'He was the best of them'

You have my Condolences.

Pandas

User is banned.
RESPECT THE MAN! HIS CUTE LITTLE FISHIE JUST DIED :c SO POST AND SAY SORRY TO PEANUT! PEANUT FOR LIFE c:

Jamil

@hydrogen
Thanks for imforming us about the beta fish that you probaly never look at. You walk by and throw in a pellet and play Xbox. Your mother only replaced him 4 times since you can't handle sadness.

Only thing that died here was the use of "thread-181407".

Bye.

InB4 the neg.

Pandas

User is banned.
Jamil said:
Thanks for imforming us about the beta fish that you probaly never look at. You walk by and throw in a pellet and play Xbox. Your mother only replaced him 4 times since you can't handle sadness.

Bye.

InB4 the neg.

Your mean. Just purely and utterly mean. Not everyone on this site plays xbox. I play PS3. If he didn't care for Peanut, he wouldn't of made this thread .-. R.I.P Peanut

Jamil

@hydrogen
-Chippy said:
Your mean. Just purely and utterly mean. Not everyone on this site plays xbox. I play PS3. If he didn't care for Peanut, he wouldn't of made this thread .-. R.I.P Peanut

> His response: "Positive (+5): You thought it was gonna be negative lol, no really he let me pet him"

> PSA: Don't catch feelings.

Pandas

User is banned.
@Jamil What you trying to say? It makes no sence ( in my eyes )

Cred

R.I.P Peanut, He will not be forgotten. :'(

aMbition

User is banned.
Who gives a fuck it was a fish named Peanut like? Now if it was a Dog or Cat I suppose it'd be different because people interact with those animals and get feelings among themselves. But a fish that all you do is stare at it as a decoration ifb.

Perplex

Onyx user!
aMbition said:
Who gives a fuck it was a fish named Peanut like? Now if it was a Dog or Cat I suppose it'd be different because people interact with those animals and get feelings among themselves. But a fish that all you do is stare at it as a decoration ifb.
it was more than a fish, he let me pet him and would go up to surface until i rubbed him, we were cool, but thanks bud

aMbition

User is banned.
Perplex said:
it was more than a fish, he let me pet him and would go up to surface until i rubbed him, we were cool, but thanks bud
i kind of feel bad for you not only for making this thread but also the other one where you were apologizing to some internet geeks LMAO.

Perplex

Onyx user!
aMbition said:
i kind of feel bad for you not only for making this thread but also the other one where you were apologizing to some internet geeks LMAO.
link me the thread i apologized to someone, thanks

Trojan

User is banned.
Jamil said:

Bye.

InB4 the neg.

Look on the bright side, at least he will be eating good tonight! Throw on some marinade and fry that sucker up, mmm mmm finger lickin' good fish sticks.