• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

First vape?

Package

I'm looking to pick up my first vape and don't want to pick something bad.

What would you guys recommend? 

GUAP HF

I gotchu on this bro, what exactly are you looking for?

You looking for something like a eGo with a atomizer? Something like a MVP that gives you semi big vapor production? Or a mechanical mod to produce hellacious clouds bigger than shit lmao. Lmk and I can definitely help you out!

Package

GUAP HF said:
I gotchu on this bro, what exactly are you looking for?

You looking for something like a eGo with a atomizer? Something like a MVP that gives you semi big vapor production? Or a mechanical mod to produce hellacious clouds bigger than shit lmao. Lmk and I can definitely help you out!
I want something that gives me a decent amount of vapor.

GUAP HF

Package said:
I want something that gives me a decent amount of vapor.

Mmmk, so what I would recommend for you that would suit you best IMO would have to be something like I said, The iTaste MVP 2.0 and maybe like a Aspire Atlantis on top or maybe something like a Aspire Nautilus. Either or would work good for you. I personally would go with the Atlantis. The reason I picked the MVP out for you is cause:

1. It's very durable!
2. Will hold a charge for literally almost 3 days (if you're using it on a regular basis)
3. Pretty damn user friendly from what I experienced
4. Variable Voltage AND Variable Wattage! Very very unique and handy (You'll figure out what exactly they both are/mean the more you get into vaping)
5. Like you asked for, it will give you the option with the variable wattage/voltage to get regular clouds to decently big clouds!

Don't really wanna type a whole lot, kinda got carried away there lol. But if you have anymore questions or wanna talk one on one over skype I can show you my setup and help you out better! Lmk man and good luck

Greed

Power member.
If you're 18 or older, I would recommend visiting a local smoke shop and picking something out there.

GUAP HF

GrƷƷd said:
If you're 18 or older, I would recommend visiting a local smoke shop and picking something out there.

I agree with @Gr33d but also be cautious of them as they DO charge a lot more than what you can really get it for and obviously try to sell you on even more to go with whatever it is you may be purchasing. Good idea bringing that too attention tho man!

Yeti

VaporDNA is a great website. So is myvaporstore and Vapor Beast and also BeVapeHappy and also online.aspirecig.com and also ecigcity. DO NOT attempt to use an Aspire Atlantis on an iTaste MVP, it simply won't work (.5 ohms) and you'll feel jewed. Nautilus mini if you're buying anything. You can also purchase a Lemo by eLeaf and build your own RTA! If you want to get into sub ohming Cloupor as well as some of the IPV series mods are cheap and quality (Well the IPV's are, haha) Either way the Atlantis isnt even that good. You cant really rebuild the coil because its a mix of ni200 and Kanthal. I recommend the Kanger Subtank Hybrid (for mods) you can rebuild it or use its Japanese cotton coil heads.

My first vape (that I really liked) that gave me decent vapor was the Aspire Nautilus with the Aspire CF VV. Great battery and atomizer and good vapor production.

Seven

User is banned.
Yeti said:
VaporDNA is a great website. So is myvaporstore and Vapor Beast and also BeVapeHappy and also online.aspirecig.com and also ecigcity. DO NOT attempt to use an Aspire Atlantis on an iTaste MVP, it simply won't work (.5 ohms) and you'll feel jewed. Nautilus mini if you're buying anything. You can also purchase a Lemo by eLeaf and build your own RTA! If you want to get into sub ohming Cloupor as well as some of the IPV series mods are cheap and quality (Well the IPV's are, haha) Either way the Atlantis isnt even that good. You cant really rebuild the coil because its a mix of ni200 and Kanthal. I recommend the Kanger Subtank Hybrid (for mods) you can rebuild it or use its Japanese cotton coil heads.

My first vape (that I really liked) that gave me decent vapor was the Aspire Nautilus with the Aspire CF VV. Great battery and atomizer and good vapor production.
You recommended me the Atlantis, yet you say it isn't good.
Tsk tsk.
By the way, got all my shit, just no juice. :(

Nate

GUAP HF said:
Mmmk, so what I would recommend for you that would suit you best IMO would have to be something like I said, The iTaste MVP 2.0 and maybe like a Aspire Atlantis on top or maybe something like a Aspire Nautilus. Either or would work good for you. I personally would go with the Atlantis. The reason I picked the MVP out for you is cause:

1. It's very durable!
2. Will hold a charge for literally almost 3 days (if you're using it on a regular basis)
3. Pretty damn user friendly from what I experienced
4. Variable Voltage AND Variable Wattage! Very very unique and handy (You'll figure out what exactly they both are/mean the more you get into vaping)
5. Like you asked for, it will give you the option with the variable wattage/voltage to get regular clouds to decently big clouds!

Don't really wanna type a whole lot, kinda got carried away there lol. But if you have anymore questions or wanna talk one on one over skype I can show you my setup and help you out better! Lmk man and good luck

One thing wrong with what you said, an Aspire Atlantis won't fire on a iTaste MVP. You can only fire down to .85 or .90 ohms on the MVP, the Atlantis coil is .6 I think. It won't fire. An Aspire Nautilus will be a good choice for the MVP, I've had that same exact setup, great vapor production and amazing flavor.

GUAP HF

Nate said:
One thing wrong with what you said, an Aspire Atlantis won't fire on a iTaste MVP. You can only fire down to .85 or .90 ohms on the MVP, the Atlantis coil is .6 I think. It won't fire. An Aspire Nautilus will be a good choice for the MVP, I've had that same exact setup, great vapor production and amazing flavor.
That's crazy, my buddy had a Atlantis on his and worked crazy good. Never had problems firing... Huh

EDIT: Yea I screwed up lmao, I just called him to make sure and he said it was a Nautilus on his MVP. The Atlantis I saw on a Stingray X 18650 my bad lol

Nate

GUAP HF said:
That's crazy, my buddy had a Atlantis on his and worked crazy good. Never had problems firing... Huh

On a iTaste MVP? He must have had a different coil head besides the .5 that comes with the Atlantis.

Federales.
stick with an ego to start off and learn about rebuildables and battery safety beore attempting to go into more advanced things

Shank

Lol my first vape? Hmm, probably one of those little refillable e cigs, haha