• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

First time getting high?

Julian

Power member.
How was your first time getting high? And who did you smoke with? My first time i smoked marijuana was when i was in the 7th grade. A group of friend's and i were going to this school dance and we picked up some weed a couple hours before and smoked on a three leveled parking lot. It was probably one of the best night's of my life. I remember hallucinating and seeing a firetruck throw gold coins at me and my friend's and we were just cracking up.

Edit: Mod or staff move this thread to the marijuana section too, i'm an idiot. Thanks.

Dusk

based
I don't remember i smoke to much weed

Julian

Power member.
@cuban Probably, i don't even know. We got it off this old man with a beat up ass car.

Cupcake

Sweeter Than Ever
I never taken a high yet. I don't smoke either.

I guess id be more concerned about a guy taking advantage of me while under the influence. Then also I find I'm all pretty proper. Alot of people would be disappointed with me lol x.

@Coltie2
@agony
@ambien
@cred
@Tequila

Any stories for this thread?

Julian

Power member.
@cupcake Then try it at home by yourself, nobody will be there to judge or hurt you.

Ambien

My first time was at the park with friends, I was slurred asf, my mom called me and I was saying some dumb shit lmao. @Cupcake

Verity

Power member.
I think I was in 6th grade, I went to my home girls house she was a 7th grader and she had bought some weed. We didn't have anything to smoke it out of so we made a pipe out of a coke can. It was pretty fun, we played bo1 and cuddled till her older sister came home and said it smelled like weed my eyes were red and my fingers smelled like weed. We sprayed so much shit in the air I could barely breathe. I washed my hands and got the tooth paste and brushed my teeth with my finger. I felt like her parents were about to bust open the door. The good thing is they didn't come home till 9PM so it was all Gucci, I was paranoid for no reason.

Color

@cupcake smoking doesn't really impair you. It basically just makes you super comfortable, more or less. Lol.

I was in my freshman year, just hanging out with a few friends. Nothing special. Just hung out, ate, and passed the fuck out.