• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

First time buying weed?

Julian

Power member.
How was your experience of the first time buying your own weed? Were you nervous, scared, afraid of being robbed? I've personally never bought weed myself, just have friends & family that hook me up.

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
I went there and bought 19 Kilos for $3. I then went home and injected 14 marijuanas into my buttocks and got very drunk. So yeah, it was good.

Package

officer that is highly illegal

Julian

Power member.
@package my whole family is illegal. :)

Julian

Power member.
@cigarettes Mexicano por vida.

VPN

I've never really had a bad experience buying weed, it's just some of my shitty luck that happens to me after I smoke. Never really been scared, my dealers have guns, but so do my boys, but we all know that we're chill and just want our bud. I've got a lot of different dealers which of course is conveinent. Some mobile, some not, some 10, some 15. I even had 2 regular plugs that I hit up in school. I bought pills from one during Trig on a regular and got pot after school before work, then next semester my buddy would sell me medicinal edibles in study hall/gym.

Piece

cannaisseur
I've never had a bad time buying. The only bad experience that I have had is trouble finding someone to sell.

Revolt

Onyx user!
My first time buying weed was actually pretty shit, I was in 7th grade and was sold half a g of some dirt for $25.

VPN

Revolt said:
My first time buying weed was actually pretty shit, I was in 7th grade and was sold half a g of some dirt for $25.
Shit I know people that are adults still buying dirt claiming it's gas. You'd have to smoke an O of it to get a buzz.

BabyGirl

honestly I've never bought weed. i just get it from either my dad or one of my friends for free. lol.