• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

First thing I've ever made :)

Pepsi Man

rcsemp.png

This is my first attempt at CS4 as it's been on my computer for a long time.
CnC pl0x :)

indy

not bad for your first one but as AustinB did say you might wanna change the diagonal lines to something else so you can see whats going on in background other than that its good

Pepsi Man

It's cool, I just was stating out it was a userbar, that is the size of them :) I did sorta mess up on the background was going to just add it to the main background but added it to the render :(

fuse

All you have to do is lower the opacity of the scan lines. Also, for userbars you use the font called Visitor off of dafont. Set the size of that to 10pt with the Anti Alias set to None and a 1px black stroke set to Outside.

Might be complicated since you're starting out, but just giving you some tips.

rydenhigh

I really don't consider this a piece of work. It's just so simple.
Anyways, you should try and look for some tutorials and follow them to the best of your ability's.
Before you know it, you'll be making GFX like the pro's.

Vertigo

its a userbar you idiots -.-... It's SUPPOSED to be that size. soften the reflection by blurring or something, then lower the opacity. Also lower the opacity of the scan lines a tad. The text, set the anti-alias to none then stroke it with a 1px black color. Then it should look fine. It doesn't have to be visitor.