• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

First keylogger

Joshua_mybb_import21010

Been approximately a year since I attempted to hack accounts via Keylogging. Currently attempting to infect users by spreading via YouTube. Wish me luck.

I'm going to screenshot all accounts hacked via this thread - (Whether they be good or bad)

Also, to advance my hacking knowledge, I'll be attempting to purchase exclusive methods that members have created, so if you have a unique method you wish to sell, please let me know.

Thanks guys.

Zest

User is banned.
Good luck with this dude i started 2 days ago and already getting accounts

Deathcrow

Power member.
Good luck man, you using anything specific or what? (Limitless logger, etc)

Joshua_mybb_import21010

Got my first victim, although, he's onto the fact I've infected him.
I don't think I should have disabled task manager.

EDIT:
Just received another victim.

Joshua_mybb_import21010

Thank you. I'm currently just experimenting with the keylogger.
Eventually I'll try to bind a program + change icon + encrypt, etc.

At the moment, I'm screwing around with this guy.
I discovered his Facebook (not his login credentials) and am having a bit of fun with him ^.^

Deathcrow

Power member.
Haha, nice. But I wouldn't recommend changing icons and that other stuff. Makes it more detectable even when encrypted. If it was FUD before, doing that stuff would probably make it, for example, detect 3/33 instead of 0/33.

Joshua_mybb_import21010

deathcrow said:
Haha, nice. But I wouldn't recommend changing icons and that other stuff. Makes it more detectable even when encrypted. If it was FUD before, doing that stuff would probably make it, for example, detect 3/33 instead of 0/33.

aah, thank you.
See, I'm still learning. I don't understand most things.
I still need to fine the definitions of FUD and them "detect 0/33" etc.
:p thanks though !

rambo v2

Onyx user!
Thunderlane said:
deathcrow said:

aah, thank you.

He means that changing the icon if it was already created so that it was mostly undetectable, changing the icon can mess with it and give a 3/33 reading for a virus scan instead of the FUD options making it 0/33.

Joshua_mybb_import21010

rambo v2 said:
Thunderlane said:
deathcrow said:

aah, thank you.

He means that changing the icon if it was already created so that it was mostly undetectable, changing the icon can mess with it and give a 3/33 reading for a virus scan instead of the FUD options making it 0/33.

I see, thank you!
Much appreciated :)

rambo v2

Onyx user!
Thunderlane said:
rambo v2 said:
Thunderlane said:
aah, thank you.

I see, thank you!
Much appreciated :)

No problem mate:) have fun getting your first loots, keep me posted on how you do!

Pichu

Onyx user!
Hmm...Good luck Pred!
I'll be looking forward to the loots,but I think idiots don't fall for hacking anymore,we need more innovative ideas.