• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Fireworks Paypal Middle Man Service

Fireworks

User is banned.
I have a verified Paypal with Credit Card and Banking Information. No negative balance, no chargeback reports or anything. I'll be MM any all Paypal deals for free over the next week so if you have anything you would like a MM for just hit me up.

MM Service Limited!
I'm in an area with very slow wifi. So deals may take a bit longer on my side.

I have an AIM
I have a Skype
I have a MSN

I record all deals through chat a PM with Camstasia screen recorder.

Video of transaction can be posted to private youtube channel upon request as well as all chat logs and PM logs from Forum Korner or any of the social media's.

In otherwords, I will do my utmost to ensure the satisfaction of both parties.

I only MM for onsite deals.

This means from 1 member of fk to another. Not a member from fk and from another forums or a multi.

I only do Paypal. However I can make and verify any other payment methods you might need. (Just be sure to let me know before hand)​

Grr

User is banned.
this seems like a sick service.
definitely helps to be verified

Kay

Power member.
I actually might use this. So, how would this technically work? The user that is buying something would send you the money via PP then you send to the seller's PP after they receive the item?

Fireworks

User is banned.
Kay said:
I actually might use this. So, how would this technically work? The user that is buying something would send you the money via PP then you send to the seller's PP after they receive the item?

Buyer - (Money) -> MM , Seller - (Product) - > MM , MM - (Money) -> Seller , MM - (Product) -> Buyer;

All of this is video recorded via Camstasia, and if you want I can upload the video to YouTube under a private link.

SWS

Power member.
This could be quite dangerous for you but I assume you know the risks that you're taking as far as charge backs go after the deal has been completed.

Fireworks

User is banned.
SWS said:
This could be quite dangerous for you but I assume you know the risks that you're taking as far as charge backs go after the deal has been completed.

I do know the risk. Which is part of the reason why I record everything. So if they do charge back I can just submit me giving the item over to them in video via YouTube. Resulting in their account most likely getting suspended.

Phormick

User is banned.
Vouch for @Fireworks he is quite the middle-man to be honest.