• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Film suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zac

Power member.
What should i watch?

Someone recommend something good...

Julian

Power member.
Just call it a movie, lol. Watch The Conjuring 2, there's a chance that you might be possessed after watching it though.

Zac

Power member.
Julian said:
Just call it a movie, lol. Watch The Conjuring 2, there's a chance that you might be possessed after watching it though.

I cant find it in HD ffs.

Literally anything @fedora from Spongebob to Saw.

Dolphins

Onyx user!
Ummmm try the Hairy Potter series. I thought that they were very good. If not, Neighbors is good as well.

Zac

Power member.
Dolphins said:
Ummmm try the Hairy Potter series. I thought that they were very good. If not, Neighbors is good as well.

Harry Potter is one thing i cant stand.

Ill give that a go @Agony

Patelpb

Onyx user!
Gladiator, The Shawshank Redemption, Blood Diamond, City of God, Interstellar, The Martian, Catch Me If You Can, The Departed...

Download popcorn time if you wanna find HD 'Streams' (it's more of a torrent-stream). Only downside is VPNs for safety.

Also,

Check out these Subreddits for free movies:

/r/FullLengthFilms
/r/fullmoviesongoogle
/r/fullmoviesonvimeo

They're all streams. Sadly a lot get taken down after a week or two but the Martian is on the third link right now!

Zac

Power member.
Agony said:
Also check out Defiance , great movie.

I literally just finished watching upside down. At first I didn't think much of it, but it was actually really good.

Piece

cannaisseur
I suggest anything directed by Quentin Tarantino. If you haven't seen anything by him I would suggest starting with Pulp Fiction.

Zac

Power member.
Piece said:
I suggest anything directed by Quentin Tarantino. If you haven't seen anything by him I would suggest starting with Pulp Fiction.

Ill be sure to give that a watch sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.