• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Field Hosting - cPanel/WHM - Shared Hosting - Instant Activation - Onshore US

Justice

Power member.
RE: ★ Shared 24 | Starts at $1.00 | Instant Activation | Offshore / NL ★

We are back open! But as Shared 24.
Use coupon 10OFF for 10% your first order!

Justice

Power member.
RE: ★ Shared 24 | Shared Hosting / $1.00 | Instant Activation | Offshore / NL ★

Still open for sales. VPS's and resellers are coming soon. Along with cheap domains.

Philly

Power member.

Damn that layout is sexy as fuck, nice job!

Justice

Power member.

Philly said:
Damn that layout is sexy as fuck, nice job!

Thanks Philly!
Still open for sales & support.

Justice

Power member.
RE: ★ Shared 24 | $1.00 | Shared / Reseller | Instant Activation | Offshore / NL ★

Now selling Resellers with our hosting.
$4.00 Monthly! Start your webhost today.

Justice

Power member.
RE: ★ Shared 24 | $1.00 | Shared | Instant Activation | Offshore / NL ★

We are currently sold out of Reseller.
Use coupon code 10OFF for 10% of your first order!

Justice

Power member.

Shared 24 is now open for sales / support.

Justice

Power member.

Shared 24 is now open for sales / support.

Justice

Power member.

Our site had some downtime, but none of your websites were affected.
We are back up now.

@slim

RE: Shared24.com - cPanel/WHM - Shared Hosting - Instant Activation - Offshore NL

Please do not take offence by anything in this post, but would just like to confront you about a few things regarding your hosting.
  • Why is your own website hosted on HostGator? Surely you would just use your own resources to host your main website
  • Why are your website images (or some) hosted on postimg? I just don't get it lol
  • This immediately indicates to me you are just a reseller, possibly HostGator or Ixam? If you are using Ixam then this is an entirely new problem
  • Template you are using, although pretty good, is clearly purchased or a free download (not necessarily a huge problem)
  • You haven't even bothered to update the template to display your real pricing, the pricing in the thread is in $ whereas the site is £
  • How exactly did you calculate your 99.9% uptime? You can't just pull numbers out of nowhere when selling a product
Overall, everything just seems to be pieced together in a very cheap and half-assed way.

Justice

Power member.
RE: Shared24.com - cPanel/WHM - Shared Hosting - Instant Activation - Offshore NL

@Slim
We did purchase our template, and I'm fixing all the images and editing the prices currently. Do you suggest getting a custom template done ?
Thank you for the feedback and suggestions though.

@slim

Justice said:
@Slim
Yes, we are reselling from Hostgator & Ixam. I'm not planning on paying for a dedicated server as we are new and I would be losing money.
Also, we did purchase our template, and I'm fixing all the images and editing the prices currently. Do you suggest getting a custom template done ?
Thank you for the feedback and suggestions though.

Great that you had the decency to actually reply to me. I appreciate that you would be losing money if you paid for a dedicated server, but are you aware Ixam has blacklisted mail servers and cheat their uptime by using Cloudflare figures which makes it seem like it's always up? Not to mention that they have ripped themes in the past.

The template is fine and looks good as long as the image and pricing issues are sorted out. However if you did have the money then I would recommend getting something custom done as it looks a lot more unique and professional.

Justice

Power member.

@slim said:
Great that you had the decency to actually reply to me. I appreciate that you would be losing money if you paid for a dedicated server, but are you aware Ixam has blacklisted mail servers and cheat their uptime by using Cloudflare figures which makes it seem like it's always up? Not to mention that they have ripped themes in the past.

The template is fine and looks good as long as the image and pricing issues are sorted out. However if you did have the money then I would recommend getting something custom done as it looks a lot more unique and professional.

Haha, no problem.
I will try starting to look for a designer who may fit my budget and needs.
And, I'm no longer with Ixam.

@slim

Justice said:
Haha, no problem.
I will try starting to look for a designer who may fit my budget and needs.
And, I'm no longer with Ixam.

Good, those things mentioned above was only the beginning of the list of reasons not to go with Ixam. I can design you a template for cheap, if you need any help, or turn your idea into HTML.

Justice

Power member.
RE: Dove Host - cPanel/WHM - Shared Hosting - Instant Activation - Onshore US

Field Hosting is now open for new clients and suggestions!

Jimmy

Ex-Staff Member

You still have an account pending for me. It was paid months back, but never used.

Fanta

Power member.

The URL isn't working? Is this no longer available?

Michael

Pimping said:
The URL isn't working? Is this no longer available?

Well, the last post was 6 months ago..

Strategist

Wow this looks interesting might try it later man!