• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Felon Pardon

Felon Guest

Hello Philly,

As you can see, this is a pardon for the user Felon. I got banned for talking shit, and later got permanent banned for sending you "fg" and "gg" on skype.

First of all, I'd like to applagize for talking shit. At the time, I was really upset that you weren't answering on skype and I didn't have the money for the deal we made. I really needed the money to complete the deal, and when I noticed that I didn't have it at the time you said I was, I got upset. That's what triggered the shit talking. I'm sorry for taking shit, and I need to learn to let out my feelings in different ways that won't hurt other people. 

Now for the "fg" and "gg" message, I was just joking around. I didn't mean to offend you in any way. If I did, I sincerely applagize for doing so. 

Thanks for taking your time to read this.

Best regards,

Felon

Philly

Power member.
Upon being unbanned you will be stripped of all your membership upgrades, donation awards and any other on-site item you may have once had. If you do anything that breaks our rules again you shall receive another ban but be ineligible to be pardoned back.