• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

February General Discussion/Check-In Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon Knight

Yay! I'm glad these are now official. How's everyone doing so far then?
2022 seems to be overly cold...

Demon

Onyx user!
Yay! I'm glad these are now official. How's everyone doing so far then?
2022 seems to be overly cold...

It does. It seems like it never wants to warm up fully lol. And doing good. Just getting to bed after a long productive late night.

Howā€™s everyone else doing this morning?

Matigo

just a guy
Wisconsin is very cold, lucky I am used to it!

Everything has been going pretty good, so good me and my fiance are gonna indulge ourselves and trip on some shrooms tonight :)

Moon Knight

It does. It seems like it never wants to warm up fully lol. And doing good. Just getting to bed after a long productive late night.

Howā€™s everyone else doing this morning?
I know that feeling. Part of me just wants to move to somewhere warm and live out my days there... that's what getting old does to you.

Wisconsin is very cold, lucky I am used to it!

Everything has been going pretty good, so good me and my fiance are gonna indulge ourselves and trip on some shrooms tonight :)
Nice. I used to be alright with the cold, but over the years I seem to have changed. Hope your trip was good ;-)

This month went by too fast smh
Amen. I have a feeling this whole year is going to flyby. It's mad that covid has been around for 2 years already...

ja

Nap enthusiast
@greg - what's your current contact?
Tried contacting you on the other forum + Discord but it appears you're having a long snooooze

ja

Nap enthusiast
My discord is greg#0666. If it's regarding the sale of usernames I won't reply, though.
Ah okay, I'm assuming you've left that side of the community to focus on FK?
Only reason I ask about users is because you have fire users(ditto)

Matigo

just a guy
Was about to make a new thread because it is February but I do not want to take the Staffs place on doing that.

Hope everyone is having an excellent start of the month.

greg

owner
Ah okay, I'm assuming you've left that side of the community to focus on FK?
Only reason I ask about users is because you have fire users(ditto)
Yeah, that's one of the reasons. I talk about the reasons a slight bit more in our recent update thread. But, the only users I'd be willing to sell are my gamertags.

Was about to make a new thread because it is February but I do not want to take the Staffs place on doing that.
I've renamed this one to make it the February thread. It only had a week of January, so might as well keep it up for February.

Hope everyone is having an excellent start of the month.
Hope you are as well.

Last edited:

Matigo

just a guy
Yeah, that's one of the reasons. I talk about the reasons a slight bit more in our recent update thread. But, the only users I'd be willing to sell are my gamertags.

I've renamed this one to make it the February thread. It only had a week of January, so might as well keep it up for February.

Hope you are as well.
Well, besides the government always trying to screw me and my family over, everything is going great!
Can't wait to see what this year holds.

Demon

Onyx user!
We're into Feb and I'm checking in. How's everyone doing?

Doing well. Preparing for a move, taxes and just other things I have to get done this time of year lol. How about you? Howā€™s it going by you boss?

Status
Not open for further replies.