• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Fearless // $120 OBO

Painkiller

User is banned.
Selling the group Fearless for $120, or best offer.

Best offer: $85 @Neutral

There's really no point of me owning a group anymore + I've basically lost $120 maintaining and paying all of the expenses, transfers, and graphics fees.

I will be accepting money through BTC, or PayPal from trusted members only. If you didn't know you CAN be scammed off of onsite items.

If you guys didn't know I have owned this group for over 4 months now.

Although I appreciate vouches, please don't come onto this thread to post boost and say "GLWS" or "Vouch". I'm trusted and I don't need people to waste my time and say good luck selling the group.

If I don't get an offer I like I'll might as well just keep the group.

I WILL NOT BE PAYING THE TRANSFER FEE.
Note that the transfer fee paid to Philly ($50) includes a complete change of the group.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND AFTER BUYING.​

Epidemic

User is banned.
No offense, but there are at least 5 groups for sale for 100 even (the minimum) and not even slight interest. Asking more isn't going to get sales. But GL.

Painkiller

User is banned.
Epidemic said:
No offense, but there are at least 5 groups for sale for 100 even (the minimum) and not even slight interest. Asking more isn't going to get sales. But GL.

Stop commenting on all of my threads post boosting.

Ride

Epidemic said:

he wasnt post boosting, he was being honest.