• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

FBI Can't Hack an iPhone

Mango

User is banned.
Apple is refusing to help the FBI crack into a locked iPhone that belonged to San Bernardino Gunman Syed Rizwan Farook. The FBI is having trouble because after 10 failed passcode attempts the data on the phone is erased. The FBI wants a tool that offers them unlimited attempts to get into the phone. Apple considers this something to dangerous to create.

Article
http://www.macleans.ca/society/technology/why-cant-the-fbi-hack-an-iphone/

Rare

Well if the method / download of the unlimited attempts get released then...

Mango

User is banned.
@Rare I would probably enable the delete data but if I left my phone out someone would guess the code a bunch and then I would be fucked

Rare

gunnar said:
this sketchy as hell imo
apple gon be in court
Is your caps lock button broken by any chance?

Jaii

I'll go email them asking to create an unlimited password cracker for phones, say I'm FBI Agent Rick Ross.

it may just work..

Mango

User is banned.
@Jaii make sure you throw on a trashable email and VPN because that can be impersonation if they take it seriously

Rare

gunnar said:
lol what the fuck are you talking about
You seem to always forget you need to capitalize the first word of a sentence.

gunnar

ForumKorner Supporter!
Rare said:
You seem to always forget you need to capitalize the first word of a sentence.
if you actually talked to me or have seen any of my posts they're all lowercase and i always type in lowercase and have since as long as i can remember

BeaM said:
I think it's because you don't use caps.

He's wrong either way as you only need a shift key to capitalize the first letter. It's just Rare being Rare.
i know i was laughing at that fact lol

Mango

User is banned.
gunnar said:
if you actually talked to me or have seen any of my posts they're all lowercase and i always type in lowercase and have since as long as i can remember

I* you forgot again laughing out loud

Rare

My point exactly @gunnar your caps key is broken.

Also @BeaM you act like I don't know how to use my keyboard, the shift key can also be used for other things which is why I said caps lock.

gunnar

ForumKorner Supporter!
Rare said:
My point exactly @gunnar your caps key is broken.

Also @BeaM you act like I don't know how to use my keyboard, the shift key can also be used for other things which is why I said caps lock.
you use a shift key to capitalize otherwise you'd need to double tap the caps lock 
boy are you retarded??

Rare

gunnar said:
you use a shift key to capitalize otherwise you'd need to double tap the caps lock 
boy are you retarded??
I know that, again I used "Caps Lock" to make it more clear I was talking about capitalization as the shift can has more features.

gunnar

ForumKorner Supporter!
Rare said:
I know that, again I used "Caps Lock" to make it more clear I was talking about capitalization as the shift can has more features.
boy
we all know what the shift key's action is in this situation
you just tryna cover up for your [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]dumb ass[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]op: we out[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]mic drop[/font]

Rare

gunnar said:
boy
we all know what the shift key's action is in this situation
you just tryna cover up for your [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]dumb ass[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]op: we out[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]mic drop[/font]
Didn't know if that extra chromosome of yours would be able to comprehend what I was referring to.

Mango

User is banned.
@Rare @Gunnar why do you guys care so much about cap lock this thread is about the news

Jamil

@hydrogen
gunnar said:

they don't understand the simplicity of lowercase.

Ambien

Rare said:
Didn't know if that extra chromosome of yours would be able to comprehend what I was referring to.

Your Guys Grammar Sucks Ass Lol