• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Favourite type of music

faviouz

I'm a metalhead myself. I can listen to any metal/rock song, etc. Thank god I switched from pop and gay music.

muffin

I'm a huge fan of metal and rock too myself. Wouldn't consider myself a metalhead though, I don't dress up as black and stuff.

I use to be in a metal band called This Island Earth but we broke up and Me and my three friends started a new band and its alot softer than what we use to play but the new band name is The Oneironaut I Am I just do the Midi on a computer and do the lights but I also play bass. But the type of music I like is...

•Indie
•Techno
•Dubstep
•Rap
•Metal
•I like all types not that picky

Silver

I tend to like more "hardcore" music, such as; A Day To Remember, Asking Alexandria, Broadway, The Devil Wears Prada, etc. I still love really soft, chill music. I just don't like rap/hip-hop that much.

Crysis

Onyx user!
DigitalMilk said:
Boxxy said:
Bands like Alesana, Veil Of Maya, Escape The Fate, etc.

Hell yeah, escape the fate!

Never heard of Veil of Maya, any good?

Yeah, i also love eatmewhileimhot

Listen to Not safe to swim today or Namaste or Mowgli by Veil Of Maya

Watch

I mainly listen to all sorts of Rave Music that has a nice beat to it as well as a good atmosphere if I may. If you must have a name for these types of music I am talking about, it goes as "Hardstyle" or "Trance". I'm am I Melbourne Shuffler as well so that is one reason I listen to Hardstyle and other hard beats.

Epicly

Dnb,Dubstep,Trance, basically anything that involves electronic music.

Saged

Onyx user!
Rap & Rock preferably. :smile: