• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Favourite Anime

Let's hope this thread doesn't die into oblivion and some Anime fans commits themself to share their favourite anime :).

My favourite anime would be Deadman Wonderland, a fairly new anime with only 7 episodes. If you're interested into knowing more about the anime here is a wikipedia article
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deadman_Wonderland

I also love 'The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya' which centers around the girl I have in my signature and avatar :), it's filled with excitment and surely something I could spend an entire day watching over and over.

Phreak

User is banned.
It would either have to be Cannad, DBZ (it's a legend, come on), Inuyasha or Bleach. Maybe throw in some full metal alchemist!
It's too hard to choose my top favorite. :(

I know, do you favour any non-mainstream anime? if so it would be nice to know which one you like.

Phreak

User is banned.
Haruhi Suzumiya said:
I know, do you favour any non-mainstream anime? if so it would be nice to know which one you like.

Death Note and Cannad are extremely good and not really "that" mainstream.

Death Note is, Clannad however ain't. Clannad is a good anime though.

NEC

I'm more of a manga guy myself. My favorite ones are Vagabond, Berserk, Gantz.

I've tried to read mangas however I find them difficult to read 0.0

Frenzied

Dude I love me some one piece. Otherwise my favorite anime of all time is Death Note without a doubt. I even love the American version of that show. Damn it's good.

Sky

I don't have a favourite :(
Have you seen Nyan Koi?

Phreak

User is banned.
Frenzied said:
Dude I love me some one piece. Otherwise my favorite anime of all time is Death Note without a doubt. I even love the American version of that show. Damn it's good.

One Piece is amazing! 'Nuff said.

One Piece is the worst anime the first 80 episodes until the series shifts into complete superemeub3rpremiuminvestorness. However Soul Eater, Deadman Wonderland, Elfen Lied all beat One Piece in terms of jizzfactor

F3aRâ„¢

User is banned.
One piece and Fill metal alchemist is the best. I'll invite everyone over to my house to watch all their seasons. They are amazing.

Watching all seasons of one piece would be pretty hard to do in one go. The entire series consists of like 10000 minutes of video. That's a few days worth of watching^^