• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Favorite thing to smoke out of?

Julian

Power member.
What's your favorite thing to smoke out of or what haven't you smoked out of? For myself, i've smoked out of a pipe, blunt and joint. I want to smoke out of a bong i heard it gets you two times as high.

Edit: A mod or staff, move this to the marijuana section please.

Julian

Power member.
@ambien People in middle school smoked out of pen caps, they carried them in their backpacks thinking they were cool.

Piece

cannaisseur
Bongs or blunts are my go to. But you know that I have a pipe and a vaporizer too.

Julian

Power member.
@piece How does smoking weed out of a vaporizer work? I would imagine liquified THC or something right?

Julian

Power member.
@faces rolling blunts has to be the funnest thing to do. I hope i get a chance to roll one one day.

Julian

Power member.
@toxic Lol, you're sus. You probably sit when you pee.

Piece

cannaisseur
Julian said:
@piece How does smoking weed out of a vaporizer work? I would imagine liquified THC or something right?

I have a herbal vaporizer and the chamber get super hot and vaporizes the thc. The bud doesn't get combusted so you can smoke/eat the AVB (Already Vaped Bud) and use it a second time.

Julian

Power member.
@piece Sound's like something i'd want to try. That's dope that you can reuse the bud.

@toxic That's like letting a dude nut on your face and saying no homo after.

Luciano

Onyx user!
Back in those early shameful days we'd use printer paper and water bottles. Not proud of that lol

Now I use pipes, bongs, blunts, papers etc. I personally enjoy the bong but anything else is cool