• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Favorite Skate Brand?

wall

Power member.
If I had to pick an overall favorite brand, I would have to say Toy Machine. I love the brand.

Color

In my perfect world where I wasn't a cheap fuck, I'd skate Alien Workshop, Krux, Bones STF 50's (Just bought some new ones actually, they're sexy as fuck.), Bones bearings, and Vans Chukka Lows. I was a bit specific, but fuck it.

Pray

User is banned.
I know I'm kinda late but I just wanna throw mine in there

Clothing: Ashpalt Yacht Club
Shoes: Nike/HUF
Board: Real
Trucks: Thunder
Wheels: Spitfire/Bones
Bearings: Bones Red
Grip tape: Grizzly/Mouse

I skate almost everyday at a local indoor park, and film a lot of street clips :)

Fanta

Power member.
I would go with Loaded, I love there boards, been riding with them for almost 5 years now.

Exclusive

Power member.
Black Label, Element, and Almost are my favorite boards of all time. I quit skating years ago, but they were my top picks for back then.

Fanta

Power member.
Anaheim said:
Black Label, Element, and Almost are my favorite boards of all time. I quit skating years ago, but they were my top picks for back then.

Why would you quit? Skating is the best!

Exclusive

Power member.
Pimping said:
Why would you quit? Skating is the best!

Skating is honestly the worst hobby I ever attempted. I want to get into what Hope's doing, but it cost way to much. Motocross is what I'm talking about. I do go-karting now.

Fanta

Power member.
Anaheim said:
Skating is honestly the worst hobby I ever attempted. I want to get into what Hope's doing, but it cost way to much. Motocross is what I'm talking about. I do go-karting now.

Go carting is pretty cool, do you go cart inside or out. Also you should try Paintball.

Exclusive

Power member.
Pimping said:
Go carting is pretty cool, do you go cart inside or out. Also you should try Paintball.

I used to try painballing, but they would always stick my team with a couple of noobs. We would always face employees and get screwed over really bad. Inside go karting.

Fanta

Power member.
Anaheim said:
I used to try painballing, but they would always stick my team with a couple of noobs. We would always face employees and get screwed over really bad. Inside go karting.

Oh that sucks, but go karting seems fun. Have you ever tried laser tag, that's super fun. I'm actually going tomorrow to go to laser tag.