• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

favorite scary movie to watch on Halloween ?

Samus

Power member.
Personally my favorite movie series is Halloween, Michael Myers is bad ass and in the remakes Halloween 2007 and the 2nd addition to the new series by Rob zombie Michael Myers is a bigger stature standing at 6 foot 8 to be exact that's why I personally like the newer ones because that shit would be scary as fuck a bigger guy walking after you, and yes I'm dressing up as him when I hand out candy for Halloween shits going to be funny

Space Time

User is banned.
I saw some Japanese horror movie, forgot the name of it.
But these guys go explore some abandoned tunnel area and it's super realistic and was scary as fuck

Samus

Power member.
Space Time said:
I saw some Japanese horror movie, forgot the name of it.
But these guys go explore some abandoned tunnel area and it's super realistic and was scary as fuck
damnsounds fucked up you should find out the name I want to see it

Space Time

User is banned.
Samus said:
damnsounds fucked up you should find out the name I want to see it

yeah I'm searching it right now.
I watched it a couple a years ago on my computer with my sisters and it was scary as fuck

Reward

i dunno why but this year i wanna watch a scary movie that makes me shit scared and that i cant even sleep

Samus

Power member.
@reward haha ok you do that nothing really freaks me out more then based on true event movies like the strangers people break into to a couples home at night and terrorize them they live in the woods pretty fucked up like one sequence is when the girls fire detecter goes off she sets it on the couch with her phone and she goes back in the room and the battery is out of the phone and the detecter then she hears something outside moves the blinds by the glass sliding door then there is a masked man on the other side banging on the glass

Reward

Samus said:
@reward haha ok you do that nothing really freaks me out more then based on true event movies like the strangers people break into to a couples home at night and terrorize them they live in the woods pretty fucked up like one sequence is when the girls fire detecter goes off she sets it on the couch with her phone and she goes back in the room and the battery is out of the phone and the detecter then she hears something outside moves the blinds by the glass sliding door then there is a masked man on the other side banging on the glass

that sounds really good, im excited for tonight

Joker

Samus said:
Personally my favorite movie series is Halloween, Michael Myers is bad ass and in the remakes Halloween 2007 and the 2nd addition to the new series by Rob zombie Michael Myers is a bigger stature standing at 6 foot 8 to be exact that's why I personally like the newer ones because that shit would be scary as fuck a bigger guy walking after you, and yes I'm dressing up as him when I hand out candy for Halloween shits going to be funny

Probably Annabelle, me and my girlfriend watched it last year in the cinema and it was a great memory. Same again this year, wayhey.

Samus

Power member.
@joker yeah the beginning did it for me the movie was pretty weak imo but when the neighbors left there door unlocked and those loons slaughtered them and you get the angle from the other house that shit fucked me up same with when the girl was in the House prior to her soul going into the doll that was scary too the rest was alright not really the doll moving more like camera moving and the doll being in a different area would have been better if you seen it run or something a new movie is coming out Robert the doll hoping that it's good

Joker

Samus said:
@joker yeah the beginning did it for me the was was pretty weak imo but when the neighbors left there door unlocked and those loons slaughtered them and you get the angle from the other house that shit fucked me up same with when the girl was in the House prior to her soul going into the doll that was scary too the rest was alright not really the doll moving more like camera moving and the doll being in a different area would have been better if you seen it run or something a new movie is coming out Robert the doll hoping that it's good

The start up was majorly fucked I agree, I remember expecting a doll and then the whole back story was extremely demented everyone was silent. The camera work and the peoples acting was a lot more scary than the doll, especially when shes running up the stairs and some demon things there.

I remember absolutely shitting myself when the priest gets knocked back from the church hahah.. Is Robert The Doll based on the doll thats locked away in that museum?

Rare

I gotta agree with you on Michael he's sick.

Samus

Power member.
Joker said:
The start up was majorly fucked I agree, I remember expecting a doll and then the whole back story was extremely demented everyone was silent. The camera work and the peoples acting was a lot more scary than the doll, especially when shes running up the stairs and some demon things there.

I remember absolutely shitting myself when the priest gets knocked back from the church hahah.. Is Robert The Doll based on the doll thats locked away in that museum?
the Annabel story is true also she is in a museum as well but she actually looks like a raggedy Ann doll but they portrayed her in the movie differently to make her look scarier of course Robert also in a museum he is a voodoo doll throws shit around terrorizes shit like the other doll

drummer said:
I gotta agree with you on Michael he's sick.
true that which ones do you prefer the old ones or the newer ones created by Rob zombie I like some of the older ones h2o was amazing even tho he wasn't that scary in stature he still was a tank I didn't like Halloween ressurection because busta rymes and Tyra banks was in it thank god they got killed off tho and Halloween 3 season of the witch had no relevance in the franchise whatsoever kids put on masks and watched tv then the masks would become stuck to there face shit was stupid as fuck

Rare

Samus said:
the Annabel story is true also she is in a museum as well but she actually looks like a raggedy Ann doll but they portrayed her in the movie differently to make her look scarier of course Robert also in a museum he is a voodoo doll throws shit around terrorizes shit like the other doll

true that which ones do you prefer the old ones or the newer ones created by Rob zombie I like some of the older ones h2o was amazing even tho he wasn't that scary in stature he still was a tank I didn't like Halloween ressurection because busta rymes and Tyra banks was in it thank god they got killed off tho and Halloween 3 season of the witch had no relevance in the franchise whatsoever kids put on masks and watched tv then the masks would become stuck to there face shit was stupid as fuck

I like the older ones, and yeah I agree he wasn't scary. But just the way he would walk the hold then  the victim would get trapped was funny to me, not scary exactly.

GarrettM20

User is banned.
I'll always sway towards the Scream series, always used to scare the hell out of me.