• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Fairy Tail

chinzka

Summary
Celestial wizard Lucy wants to join the Fairy Tail, a guild for the most powerful wizards. But instead, her ambitions land her in the clutches of a gang of unsavory pirates led by a devious magician. Her only hope is Natsu, a strange boy she happens to meet on her travels. Natsu's not your typical hero - but he just might be Lucy's best hope.

Fairy Tail won the 2009 Kodansha Manga Award for shounen manga. It has also won The Society for the Promotion of Japanese Animation's Industry Awards for best comedy manga.
If You want to discuss Fairy Tail. Discuss it here:
The latest manga is Fairy Tail 238.

chinzka

Summary
Celestial wizard Lucy wants to join the Fairy Tail, a guild for the most powerful wizards. But instead, her ambitions land her in the clutches of a gang of unsavory pirates led by a devious magician. Her only hope is Natsu, a strange boy she happens to meet on her travels. Natsu's not your typical hero - but he just might be Lucy's best hope.

Fairy Tail won the 2009 Kodansha Manga Award for shounen manga. It has also won The Society for the Promotion of Japanese Animation's Industry Awards for best comedy manga.
If You want to discuss Fairy Tail. Discuss it here:
The latest manga is Fairy Tail 238.

DrTrapster

Fairy Tail is my second best anime, good story to begin with too. I hope to wait for the next chapter.

DrTrapster

Fairy Tail is my second best anime, good story to begin with too. I hope to wait for the next chapter.

chinzka

DrTrapster what's you first best anime? Let me guest hmm. Naruto?. Fairy tail is my best anime.

chinzka

DrTrapster what's you first best anime? Let me guest hmm. Naruto?. Fairy tail is my best anime.

naorx

Is it a good anime.. I always wanted to watch it but it looks really stupid and for small children.. fix me incase I am wrong ..

naorx

Is it a good anime.. I always wanted to watch it but it looks really stupid and for small children.. fix me incase I am wrong ..

efes14

efes14

Exodus

This anime's good just by looking at its commercial, that girl main character's good-looking. :p

Exodus

This anime's good just by looking at its commercial, that girl main character's good-looking. :p

arnankim

I don't know about this anime. I never watch that anime. I hope, my country soon show fairy tail in television.

arnankim

I don't know about this anime. I never watch that anime. I hope, my country soon show fairy tail in television.

Blizzard

try to search the anime on google btw fairy tail rocks!!!!! Loke!!!!!!!!

Blizzard

try to search the anime on google btw fairy tail rocks!!!!! Loke!!!!!!!!

DrTrapster

Lol my first best anime would be One Piece, and on-topic this is anime is the best,you guys should try and check it out.

DrTrapster

Lol my first best anime would be One Piece, and on-topic this is anime is the best,you guys should try and check it out.