• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Facebook Closer Final - Deletes any FB Account You Want / FUD / 100 % Working / 12 $

The Unknown

Facebook Closer Final

Deletes any FB Account you Want in 24 hours / 100 % Guaranteed

Screen shots:

icmD4E.png

icmBw6.png

The Way it Works:

-Everything is explained when you get the program but I will give you an Idea :
All you have to do is to fill in the info needed which can be found in the victim's profile and then you need to make a proof of death - I explained everything about it in the program and I gave you 2 empty ones that can be filled using PAINT -
-Works 100 % Guaranteed

Features:
1- Works 100 % Guaranteed
2- User FUD - Protected with Proxies
3- FUD
4- Fully Updated
5- Everything is explained
6- Comes with 2 Empty death certificates
7- My support​

Way of Payment:
1- You send me 12 $ Via PayPal - Only - to this address: [email protected]
2- You send me a message to : [email protected] containing these info after paying : Your Email address - Your PayPal Name - The Time of Payment
3- I will send you the program as fast as I can and I won't let you wait more then 74 hours​

Zammyslave

It really is an interesting tool.

Now I seriously need to learn to code. What languane did you code it in?

And what exactly are death certificates? Something they receive after their account gets closed, or something that proves it's been closed? nd it really deletes it? There's no way of re-oppening it?

The Unknown

I used VB , Visual Basics, and the death certificates was my idea, so the user made a death certificate that the victim is dead and FB will directly delete his account, but I asked for some more info so FB will be sure and deletes the account surely 100 % , I give with this 2 empty death certificates which can be filled using paint ,so as I added like 200 in the program which are not empty and which need to be edited manually but it only takes like 5 minutes to be done

Zammyslave

The Unknown said:
I used VB , Visual Basics, and the death certificates was my idea, so the user made a death certificate that the victim is dead and FB will directly delete his account, but I asked for some more info so FB will be sure and deletes the account surely 100 % , I give with this 2 empty death certificates which can be filled using paint ,so as I added like 200 in the program which are not empty and which need to be edited manually but it only takes like 5 minutes to be done
Ooooooh! Nice shit! Lol.

Good luck with your sales mate.

Se4nH4x

I've reviewed this, it's a great program. Didn't get to test the empty death certificates, though. Good luck with sales!

Optimus Prime

User is banned.
-Everything is explained when you get the program but I will give you an Idea :
All you have to do is to fill in the info needed which can be found in the victim's profile and then you need to make a proof of death - I explained everything about it in the program and I gave you 2 empty ones that can be filled using PAINT -
-Works 100 % Guaranteed

Hey bro i suggest you to remove this as you are revealing the main thing without any price.

Poppins

Mm nice. If I ran windows I would love this. Maybe open a service?