• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Eye Color

Extinguished

PeKQMEZ.png

Could your eye colors represent space evolution?

As time has passed, there's been a lot of " thinking outside the box " I have thought about. That matter would be could our existence evolve around the hidden solar system?

The aurora of the pupil, very colorful with an distinctive pattern that differs from one another.

Agony

discord: aguny
If you think of it in a perspective where the sun is the reason why we even see light to begin with, I suppose space evolution could potentially have something to do with our eye color, considering the changes in the sun over time, or how it's light travels through our atmosphere.

Magnificent

my eyes are hazel what does that mean?

Samus

Power member.
Mine are olive green haha if that makes a difference

Extinguished

agøny said:
If you think of it in a perspective where the sun is the reason why we even see light to begin with, I suppose space evolution could potentially have something to do with our eye color, considering the changes in the sun over time, or how it's light travels through our atmosphere.
This is the type of reply I love, not too short and not too long. =D

xaq said:
my eyes are hazel what does that mean?
I will make an iPlanet chart later as an added activity and lookup. But, I'm going to say Jupiter, due to color resemblance.

rach said:
my eyes a brown, now read my future thanks
But..But...I never stated this was a palm reading, was on could our eye colors represent space evolution. =)
I'm going to go with Pluto on the brown aurora of your eyes.​

lufy said:
black and brown

All in all, there are many unexplored discoveries out in space that we may never discover in this lifetime. Was the black and brown a combination or separate?

Samus said:
Mine are olive green haha if that makes a difference
Ah, that's a great color! Do you think certain eye colors cause intimidation toward others ?

Mistake

Mine are olive green lelelelelelelel

Extinguished

Mistake said:
Mine are olive green lelelelelelelel
What's your theory on eye colors ?