• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Extreme Income!

Rare

Divinitive said:
The first buyer will receive a discount. PM me if interested.
Just PM'ed you homie looking forward to a reply :)

Magnificent

drummer said:
Just PM'ed you homie looking forward to a reply :)

i also PM'd u. let me know boyo :baller:

Magnificent

Divinitive said:
You both have been PMed. Please get back to me.

i gotta transfer to BTC then ill get back to u.

nadav

xbox: nadav
YO DIV I MISS U HAVENT SEE U IN FOREVER

i might cop this, does this work for paypal or only btc

Magnificent

Divinitive said:
I would accept paypal at a little higher rate, and you would also need to cover goods and services fee as well.

How have you been bro?

would u by chance accept paypal from me at a higher rate because i dont think this btc exchange is gonna happen soon

Magnificent

I have just purchased this and I decide to write a review since no-one else has came around to it.

It is an organized e-book with a few methods on monetizing. Like he said its not a method to make money quick but if u do these methods correctly then you for sure can profit off of this.

Divinitive

User is banned.
Crib said:
I have just purchased this and I decide to write a review since no-one else has came around to it.

It is an organized e-book with a few methods on monetizing. Like he said its not a method to make money quick but if u do these methods correctly then you for sure can profit off of this.

Thank you for the honest review. Looking to make more sales.

Jamil

@hydrogen
Divinitive said:
Pretty annoyed. I've given a vouch copy to the following members whom have not vouched yet. I have given a couple days as well. @jamil @fear
Oh shit, I forgot all about it. I'll do it in a bit. 100 percent emoji.

Jamil

@hydrogen
10/10 in my opinion, it shows you many different methods to making money and two of them I already or previously used. The last method is one that I would've never thought of and I am currently trying it with a few local businesses. These methods also use public sites and not weird and suspicious phising sites like hackforums. Only two of these methods require to spend money, but obviously you make a lot more back. I suggest this to all new kids looking to make enough cash to buy my dank ig: @microwavingest

Divinitive

User is banned.
jAmil said:
10/10 in my opinion, it shows you many different methods to making money and two of them I already or previously used. The last method is one that I would've never thought of and I am currently trying it with a few local businesses. These methods also use public sites and not weird and suspicious phising sites like hackforums. Only two of these methods require to spend money, but obviously you make a lot more back. I suggest this to all new kids looking to make enough cash to buy my dank ig: @microwavingest
Thanks for the vouch fam, looking to make some more sales. The prices have been lowered!

Wax

User is banned.
Wow this looks nice! I'll be purchasing this from you soon.

Magnificent

Ill update my vouch when i actually atempt one of these when I have time and thought.

Divinitive

User is banned.
Possess said:
Once i see a vouch with proof, I;; Hyu about purchasing, it looks legit divi.
If anyone would like to post proof on my behalf, feel free. I would post one but I do not use these methods much anymore which is why I feel rather comfortable with giving out all 3 of them in ONE eBook! Feel free to contact me about purchasing this mate. I will be lowering the prices a bit more right now, come get it while it's cheap.