• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Experience With Lean

Toxic

I've been offered lean at a party and said nah didn't really know what it was so didn't try it.. Should i try it? What is your experience

with it? Is it addictive?

Mango

User is banned.
I've never done any drugs but I think you should stay away from it just stick to weed

Scholar

User is banned.
don't try it, it is a guaranteed death in a matter of minutes.

Sonic Youth

Onyx user!
I'm not saying you should try it, but be careful if you do, I wouldn't drink alcohol while drinking lean you might over dose. Lean is just Sprite (sometimes joly ranchers or fruit candy) and Codeine and promethazine which is cough syrup

elite

sont do it regularly or you'll get a leanbelly like chf keef

cas

take it, take a picture and flex it on instagram like half these faggots or chug that shit down like you're about it.

blast

cas said:
take it, take a picture and flex it on instagram like half these faggots or chug that shit down like you're about it.
vouch this is the only way to take it. chug the entire cup and you'll get mad street cred from all the niggaz

Dethaw

User is banned.
Blast said:
vouch this is the only way to take it. chug the entire cup and you'll get mad street cred from all the niggaz

IM FUCKINH CRYING BECU OF THE ACCURACY LMFAOOOOOOOO

Verity

Power member.
Go for it b, don't be scared to try lean in styrofoam you'll be f*cked up tho. Slurring your words and what not it will have you fr leaning make your body feel Gone n shit lmao I talk mad slow now cause of it :baller: Gucci Gucci lean lean