• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Excuse the downtime.

Anxiety

User is banned.
We were simply upgrading our host to a new server. Took its time I know, four days of downtime will probably hurt some of our stats at the moment, so we'll need to work hard to develop the active community again. Shouldn't be too hard.

Thanks to "dfshady" (Supplier of the hosting) we are on a faster server now, which hopefully is even more reliable than our previous one.

Wreck

Crayo said:
We were simply upgrading our host to a new server. Took its time I know, four days of downtime will probably hurt some of our stats at the moment, so we'll need to work hard to develop the active community again. Shouldn't be too hard.

Thanks to "dfshady" (Supplier of the hosting) we are on a faster server now, which hopefully is even more reliable than our previous one.

I have noticed the site has gained some speed since it was last online.
Good job with bringing it back bro. Can't wait to see the member DB to grow.

djfshady

I also apologize for the downtime i have purchased a new server and moved over some accounts, the new server is alot faster than the old one, and i plan on getting some ram/hdd upgrades in the future to increase the speed even more! i am also awaiting another server located in Germany which is very fast. :)

Donkor

Good job not telling me, I thought you were gone ONCE AGAIN.