• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Evolution Or Creation?

Jorim™

Onyx user!
So most people will just say there answer based on religion or whatever, but I want to know what everyone thinks.
Did we evolve from something else? Or were we just "Created"
Many people wonder this and to this day still fight about it.

Buddy_mybb_import10515

Jørїm™ said:
So most people will just say there answer based on religion or whatever, but I want to know what everyone thinks.
Did we evolve from something else? Or were we just "Created"
Many people wonder this and to this day still fight about it.

There is no (apparent) way that a complex organism like humans or like any creature on this earth could have been simply created. Although it is possible we as humans tend to think what are rational minds are telling us.

Personally I think that evolution is more likely, but you can't really be certain.

BlackRa1n

Onyx user!
i'm a religion man so in my point of view , we have been created .

Danger Close

Onyx user!
Like I said before, theistic evolution. It's not too flawless.

As I can prove it.

Techno

User is banned.
Evolution, God Create the Monkey/Ape/Gorilla/Etc and we evolved from then. It's just written that we werent as hairy.

Acid_Fall

creation for sure. How could some big bang create an earth which is the only possible place for anything to survive, plus make people who can breath, talk, sleep, eat, think, comunicate, and everything. Plus provide a living enviroment across the earth. Plus how would the big bang make water?

Creation buddy. BIG EXPLOSION BIG PLANETS BIG PEOPLE!!!. No not going to happen. There has to be somebody who made it

john_

Both answers are right, because there are two kind of people :
-Who thinks the people evoluate from monkeys and they indeed evoluate from monkeys
and
-Who thinks we are created by The God, and they indeed are created by The God

Sorry, if I'm upsetting somebody

VM.

For Me Creation can do everything and make beatiful places, and everything that you need to use in real life, its cool to see and to make it :D

Ryu™

Onyx user!
I belive in evolution, even though i do go to synogoge when i can purly and simpaly, because i like to go, but i belive in the works of Darwin, and i think all his work is valid to show that its evolution,

OP: shame about the darwin awards huh ? :D