• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Everything regarding Philly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matigo

just a guy
@Philly is very busy, he isn't even home. I have spoken to him over the phone, via phone number, not skype. He is busy and he knows that he has people to get BTC to etc. [@DustDice @PanelsMM]. He told me to let you guys know, that he will be on soon enough to do it, life is catching him by the throat right now, he couldn't even talk to me that long. You guys need to be patient, thats all we ask right now and I understand the frustration that is happening right now. I truly am sorry, but I am pretty sure we all know how life gets some time, please give him some time. He is not scamming you and I promise that.

DustDice

User is banned.
Yea I understand, I can wait, just depends on how long? Did he give any time that he thinks he can be on to send by? It's all good @Philly @Caskey I didn't think he was scamming anyways. Just an ETA would be very helpful.

Matigo

just a guy
@DustDice right now I do not have an exact time, though I talked to him and he is NOT SCAMMING YOU. He asked for me to post this thread, expect to be paid the btc, I am SORRY for the confusion and frustration to EVERYONE.

PanelSMM

Its just hard to believe , i do not mean to cause any problems, its just frustrating when you need your money but cant get it

Matigo

just a guy
@Panelsmm and he understands that and its hard for him to get on right now, I am pretty sure his computer is on with him sitting on Who's Online. Like I said, he couldn't even talk to me. I could go into more detail but I don't think he wants people to know whats going on. I know you need your money right now, and if I had the BTC to throw out there, I would definitely do it! Patience is a virtue and sometimes it is hard to wait, but right now this is all you can do. I am sorry for the frustration and it should be resolved soon. I am posting this in regards of Philly, as I talked to him and he wanted me to address the forum for him. This is personally coming from me though, I am sorry for the wait and he did not scam you, I know that for a fact! I hope it doesn't take much longer, but he is going through a ton, enough for him not to get on. When he does have a chance to get on, he has so much to do that he doesn't even get to you guys. I hope you understand that, but it is true! Everything will be resolved soon as he said he would be getting on at some point soon, though I do not believe he has even been home and he can't get on the forum from his phone due to some other things. Please understand what is going on and stay calm, I am severely sorry!

Sanctified

Onyx user!
I also converted PP to BTC with him. Glad that he cleared everything up. I just wish he clarified more, prior to all this, because the way he made it sound it was as though he had already sent it and I was wondering if something had gone wrong on my end. Had I known he was having a hard time atm, I would have been way more understanding. Thanks for letting us know!

Matigo

just a guy
Sanctified said:
I also converted PP to BTC with him. Glad that he cleared everything up. I just wish he clarified more, prior to all this, because the way he made it sound it was as though he had already sent it and I was wondering if something had gone wrong on my end. Had I known he was having a hard time atm, I would have been way more understanding. Thanks for letting us know!

No problem, he understands everyones questions. Hope this cleared some things up and I am sorry.

Color

Aren't you sore yet? Holy shit...

NULLNULLNULL

User is banned.
imagine owing someone $150 for 11 months...

I get that the dude is busy but like, enough is enough. Normal members would get banned instantly for this kind of nonsense. Idc if I get banned for saying this but someone has to. I'm tired of waiting around for money like I'm sure others of you are too. Just my two cents.

DustDice

User is banned.
@Wash who has owed you $150 for 11 months? No way Philly does

Eddie

User is banned.
If you can't promise a deal than you shouldn't do the deal especially when your the owner of a site. I have seen Philly take advantages of so many members on Fk lmao and even banned them after they didn't wait for him to pay them back. I'm sick of being on this site and seeing Philly scamming ppl and not keeping his word on his own site. Lmao

Just ban me off this site its fucken Awful.

FeaR

Eddie said:
If you can't promise a deal than you shouldn't do the deal especially when your the owner of a site. I have seen Philly take advantages of so many members on Fk lmao and even banned them after they didn't wait for him to pay them back. I'm sick of being on this site and seeing Philly scamming ppl and not keeping his word on his own site. Lmao

R.I.P

Sector

Power member.
Like Mother said, boys will be boys.

DustDice

User is banned.
Eddie said:

LOL fam, rest in piece my friend. Philly is not a scammer, taking long in a deal is not the same as scamming or even on the same level, its just a bit annoying waiting buts its MUCH better than getting nothing at all. If you're sick of being on this site, well, I was gonna say leave but it seems that's taken care of already :p. Way to throw away all that effort for nothing.

NULLNULLNULL

User is banned.
yeah come on guys, if you're tired of waiting months for your money, just leave the site and move on!

Package

wash said:
yeah come on guys, if you're tired of waiting months for your money, just leave the site and move on!

Wouldn't be surprised if you got banned for saying what you have said.

Status
Not open for further replies.