• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

EpicBot won't work?

I've downloaded epicbot and installed it and everything. So I run it and login on my runescape account, but it won't let me click run script or anything. I've tried logging in with my EpicBot username but the run script option is still unavailable. Can anyone give me an idea as to how to work EpicBot?

Haywire

Onyx user!
This sounds wierd, i have used it for a long time now, and nothing like that ever happend to me.

Joshua_mybb_import21010

Neohobeo said:
This sounds wierd, i have used it for a long time now, and nothing like that ever happend to me.

what's weird is. I before E, except after C. But yet weird is spelt weird. Weird, isn't it?

But anyway. It's working perfectly fine for me.

Haywire

Onyx user!
xD Well, i am danish, and my main langue is not english :)

so you've created a epic bot account and registered on the forums? then you should download the latest bot and once you have loaded the bot click on the client an icon that looks like a gold key, once you've done this enter in your forums name and password "your name you registered on the site with" click OK, then a message should say something like thanks for logging in or something like that, then log into your runescape account and click the green play icon, and from there you should be able to run a script. hope this is helpful

blakenic2012

Try it on another computer, perhaps its some previous program or registry error that may be causing the problem. If you want to be sure use it on a VM (Virtual Machine). Although its working for me and many other users.