• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

EnviousChris - HTML and CSS Website Building

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnviousChris

Hello, this post is for free website construction / building for this site only. No it will not only be me working on it, it will be my coding team, its only free because i have no clue what to do because im super bored

The websites i will be coding are strictly made from scratch using notepad++ and are using the coding language(s) HTML5 and CSS3, I will only be making the websites alone unless someone wants to help, You will only get 1 website per 2 months because making these websites takes alot of time and effort so i will not be making them constantly, Please be patient when waiting for a website you ordered and follow the forum below or your submission will be ignored. I will not be providing hosting i will just be providing the file to put in your file manager / ftp / cPanel, if you ask for hosting i will ignore your submission also, and please do not beg for a website and please be patient.

I am currently making a website for my coding team out of html and css and i only do 1 style of websites and if you do not like the style that's not my problem its yours, i will also be linking my coding team's website and i have permission from Trill to do this so you can see what type of sites i make, and yes i make them out of a program called Notepad++

Form For a Website!
Navigation Tabs -
Type of Site (forum, blog, etc.) -
Images -
Extra Stuff -
Skype / Aim -

Thanks Everyone

-EnviousChris

PM or Reply For More Info

Phormick

User is banned.
I agree lol. Get yourself Sublime Text 2 or if you know how, make yourself a custom work-place.

EnviousChris

Yes i do use sublime text 2

i just wrote notepad++ because thats the program i started on

Status
Not open for further replies.