• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

English Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krish

User is banned.
Was wondering if anyone here would be willing to take a look at my essay? Gonna be sending it to a few people I deem trusted and won't fuck me over or anything like that, its about Vigilantism.
People I'd like to see it: @Hassam @Canon @Shock

Shiver

Why don't you want me to talk to you any more like wtf... PM me.

Citrus

User is banned.
Im in accelerated english for school but im not trusted enough i guess.

Krish

User is banned.
I know you seen this thread nigga @Canon, Text me.

Color

Why'd you need a thread ifnyou could've just PM'd the 3 people you keep asking in the thread? -.-
I can probably help you out, if you'd like. I enjoy writing and revision. However, it depends on my time available.

Krish

User is banned.
Bomb said:
Lol why does it matter if the person reading your essay is trusted or not?

Well, I'm doxed, anyone can send this to my teacher and say "Oh look your student is going to turn this in, trust me its my work." or anything of that nature. Also I don't want help from someone who's going to make it worse. Nor do I want someone to post this somewhere else and claim it as their own before i turn it in tomorrow morning.

Color said:
Why'd you need a thread ifnyou could've just PM'd the 3 people you keep asking in the thread?  -.-
I can probably help you out, if you'd like.  I enjoy writing and revision.  However, it depends on my time available.

Pm'ing you a link to it now. <3

Just 25 Characters.

Sega

User is banned.
Krish said:
Well, I'm doxed, anyone can send this to my teacher and say "Oh look your student is going to turn this in, trust me its my work." or anything of that nature. Also I don't want help from someone who's going to make it worse. Nor do I want someone to post this somewhere else and claim it as their own before i turn it in tomorrow morning.

Pm'ing you a link to it now. <3

Just 25 Characters.

Could help you out. Bunch of essays from drafts to finals that I turned in last semester for my college E1A class.
Usually ranging from a B- to an A. Rarely do I receive anything lower. If you honestly need help I can send you a few of mine over that
you can examine and see what you need to work on or I can look at yours myself. Up to you.

Krish

User is banned.
Sega said:
Could help you out. Bunch of essays from drafts to finals that I turned in last semester for my college E1A class.
Usually ranging from a B- to an A. Rarely do I receive anything lower. If you honestly need help I can send you a few of mine over that
you can examine and see what you need to work on or I can look at yours myself. Up to you.

Had my boys help me last night. Awaiting a grade, thanks for the offer I'm blowing the thread up.

Status
Not open for further replies.