• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Eminem Had an Intruder

Eminem's alarms went off at his suburban home on Wednesday night. They found no one and chalked it up as a false alarm. That is until today when they found out what tripped his alarm. Marshall's brother Nate sent us this picture last night of a deer that attempted to jump Em's gate but failed. We have to warn you that this photo is graphic to animal lovers... the deer impaled itself on the iron gate.

But there's a happy ending as Eminem called The Michigan DNR who removed the deer and will have the meat processed and given to a family in need. The DNR partners with "Michigan Sportsmen Against Hunger" Up North to get venison to the less fortunate whenever possible.

Source http://mojo.channel955.com/pages/shannons_dirty.html?feed=184186&article=8071512#ixzz1CXPZCwIw

WARNING - This is fairly graphic, and any users who have a weak stomach, or have an attempt to save all animals etc. Please do NOT open this spoiler.
4449_1295578459.jpg

Will

Onyx user!
That is a crazy story, and I feel bad for that deer :/ . Can't believe a deer was trying to rob Eminem :p

Vanquish

Onyx user!
That deer got fucked up!
I would hate to be that deer and die in agony while my leg is stuck on a fence in the freezing ass cold, wow.

This picture, and story was paralyzing. I sat in my chair, couldn't move, staring at the deer.
Obviously this is graphical, but i laughed for some reason at the fact that the deer could be so stupid. Though, i don't hate animals, because to be honest, i love them. But this was just surprising. Discuss some more.

LoveToHax

Onyx user!
Uhh...
I will mourn for the deer...
But it waz tryin to rip Eminem's new song...
Dat bitch!

ahhahaha how the fk did that deer do that!

Zangrefia

Onyx user!
That's terrible. I feel sorry for the deer, but why do they have to be so damn dumb :/

I wouldn't be surprised if Eminem made a song about the deer.

OT: Poor deer, the fact that it had to suffer is terrible too.

Ride My Yak

Jesus wish i wouldn't have clicked it now lol but my own fault you warned me. That's sick

Tate

I can't help but to feel emotionless when seeing pictures like these. Eventually stuff stops bothering you.

Tyler-

Onyx user!
is it just me or does it look fake?