• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Email of a website (help!)

Bry

User is banned.
Issue:

I wanna do a .co / .org website with a cool name, to make an [email protected]/.org and register the AIM. But I don't wanna pay the hosting and stuff (one of the cheapest is like 1 year 40$ I cannot pay that...).

So any ideas? It's possible to register for like 5$ and just use the email without hosting? Help! Please :p

Bry

User is banned.

Panthers

User is banned.

Bry

User is banned.
Kakashi said:
If you still need help with this hmu this is way to easy.

Sanc if he wants domain for more than a year network solotion is definately not the place to go i'm js.

I just want to register an AIM with a website / domain email, so could I access to @hello.com emails if I register the domain hello.com w/ out hosting?

Sanctuary

User is banned.
Kakashi said:
If you still need help with this hmu this is way to easy.

Sanc if he wants domain for more than a year network solotion is definately not the place to go i'm js.

He probably won't be needing the domain for more than a year if he's only going to make an AIM with it and probably switch AIM usernames later on in the year. Derp.

Communist said:
I just want to register an AIM with a website / domain email, so could I access to @hello.com emails if I register the domain hello.com w/ out hosting?

I can't give you a 100% certain answer, but I think you can. Someone correct me if I'm wrong though.
If not, just use some free hosting.

Piracy

You need webhosting to make emails with the domain, they have the service, there are a lot of free webhosts out there you can use, but they can be VERY unreliable. You can get the domain for cheap prices like Sanctuary posted, these can also be unreliable and may screw you over in some way or another..

After you have your domain and webhosting, your webhosting should tell you the nameservers you should point your domain too, afterwards, login to your webhosting account and make an email account. But you will have to sign into your cPanel everytime you want to access the mail, if you don't want to do that, you can make an email forwarder which will send all mail that goes to an email address of your choice to a pre-existing email, such as a gmail or hotmail.

Some good hosts will actually have spam assassin and other good spam blockers that make sure no spam go through your system, should eliminate any spam.

Hope this helps.