• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Elder Scrolls Online | Stats | (ESOTU)

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
Well, I have not seen a thread about this game even though I know this forum has some people where the grind is real. (@Tiger)​
What are your stats?
Your best armor?
Level?
Race?
Class?
Alliance?
(etc...)​

Level: 9
Race: Khajiit
Class: Nightblade
Alliance: Aldmeri Dominion

Costume Set: Stealthy Rogues Pack (I currently use "Naryu's Assassin's Armor").
Mount: Nightmare Courser
Pet: Scuttler Vanity Pet

I am not going to list my armor and weapons considering I have nothing good; I am level 6.

What are your thoughts on the game?
What could have been better?
What was overdone; what could be taken away or moved to a lesser position in the game?

I want to know what you think/have! Feel free to reply with any/all of these!​

old

I played the fuck out of skyrim back in the day and lately witcher has been the only thing I've been playing lately. Is Elder Scrolls Online something you would highly recommend? What's the general plot of the game?

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
old said:
I played the fuck out of skyrim back in the day and lately witcher has been the only thing I've been playing lately. Is Elder Scrolls Online something you would highly recommend? What's the general plot of the game?

Well I also played the fuck out of Skyrim back on 360, I probably beat it multiple times. But the elder scrolls online is more of a grind than destiny when it came out. Just this game doesn't die off within a week of grinding, you have plenty of levels to go through, plenty of quests, and even PvP. If you are an elder scrolls fan, I would recommend this game. Although it's time consuming.

coltie2

Ex-Staff
level 26 almost 27 imperial. Dragon knight. 30"s two hand stats, Mage stats, earthen heart stats. All armor is 850+

My armor bonus is off the chart 2000+ plus

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
coltie2 said:
level 26 almost 27 imperial. Dragon knight. 30"s two hand stats, Mage stats, earthen heart stats. All armor is 850+

My armor bonus is off the chart 2000+ plus

You're a little OP monster, haha. You play console or PC? (I know this is a console gaming thread, you might still play PC though)