• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[ebook] FaceBook Ca$h Method!

Rhizoid

FaceBook Ca$h method!

facebookiconi.png

Title: FaceBook Ca$h Method
Author:- Resale rights
Pages: 21
Description: Start earning money from FaceBook with this baby step guide! .
Payment Options: Paypal Only
Copies Available: 30
Review Copies Available: 2
Resale Rights: No resale rights
Price: 10$

This method will role you in tons of cash everyday, practically on autopilot once you set it up....and the best part of this? A child could do it!

This guide has a full step-by-step format that walks you through every part and does not leave out any detail!

If you want you could make over $300 from this method, hell if you outsourced it enough you could make well over $500 a day!

Why Am I selling it?

IT CAN'T GET SATURATED!

Unless thousands are doing this at once at the same time as you, you probably wont see any decrease in profit!

A CHILD COULD DO THIS!

I'm not kidding, its structured so easy a child could implement this method! (perfect for noobs trying to make a online living!)

Added bonus!

I am giving you a whole other great ebook along with this one...for free!!

articlesimplified.png

Title: Blogging Simplified
Author:- Resale rights
Pages: 17
Description: Make boat loads of cash implementing the things in this guide!
Payment Options: Paypal Only
Copies Available: 30
Review Copies Available: 2
Resale Rights: No resale rights
Price: free [with FaceBook Ca$h Method]

This guide can make just as much money as the first one, and I am just giving it away!

It tells you all you need to know about article marketing, creating!
I always use it for a reference while making a product site, or using it with the FaceBook method!

-=-=-=PRICE-=-=-=-

Just $10 for both! [price may rise over time]

PM me after you pay with your PayPal ID and email for the books

Steelmob

This eBook will be reviewed by Legend. Please send the copy via PM to him.

Legend_mybb_import1694

Official review by: Legendâ„¢

==================
Title: Facebook Ca$h System
Price: $10
==================

quality.png
4stars.png

The quality of information in this eBook was pretty decent overall. Now don't get me wrong this eBook is worth every penny of that $10 but the quality of the information here is less than perfect (like one star less :p).

grammar.png
4stars.png

This eBook's was pretty well I only found a few grammatical errors and mistakes that could be fixed. But nothing serious enough to change the way that you perceive the instructions.

ease.png
5starsj.png

Now when Rhizoid said, "A CHILD COULD DO THIS!" he wasn't joking. This eBook takes you through the procedures to begin generating income from this method step-by-step, this might as well be one of the easiest to use eBook methods I have ever read.

layoutso.png
3stars.png

The layout of this eBook was pretty decent, you could tell when a new step started and when one step stopped. But the layout could still use some help.

originality.png
5starsj.png

I personally have never seen this method of money-making using FaceBook. So i'm going to have to give this eBook a 5-star originality rating.

Overall -
4stars.png

Rhizoid

Legendâ„¢ said:
Official review by: Legendâ„¢

==================
Title: Facebook Ca$h System
Price: $10
==================

quality.png

The quality of information in this eBook was pretty decent overall. Now don't get me wrong this eBook is worth every penny of that $10 but the quality of the information here is less than perfect (like one star less :p).

grammar.png
4stars.png

This eBook's was pretty well I only found a few grammatical errors and mistakes that could be fixed. But nothing serious enough to change the way that you perceive the instructions.

ease.png
5starsj.png

Now when Rhizoid said, "A CHILD COULD DO THIS!" he wasn't joking. This eBook takes you through the procedures to begin generating income from this method step-by-step, this might as well be one of the easiest to use eBook methods I have ever read.

layoutso.png
3stars.png

The layout of this eBook was pretty decent, you could tell when a new step started and when one step stopped. But the layout could still use some help.

originality.png
5starsj.png

I personally have never seen this method of money-making using FaceBook. So i'm going to have to give this eBook a 5-star originality rating.

Thank you for such a great review Legend!

I really appreciate the effort you put into it!

Steelmob

Is it me or are there no stars after quality of information in the review?

Anti

Look's interesting, thought facebook's fan pages were pretty dead though if that's what you are on about here.

Legend_mybb_import1694

Skill there isn't an image next to quality because you're not allowed to have more than 10 images in a single post. You might want to increase the limit? Or just increase the limit for VIP members, staff, and yourself.

Steelmob

Increased the limit from 10 to 20 images. Right now I'm tweaking codes a bit in the themes and templates. As you could see I added awards in the menu and centered it.

Legend_mybb_import1694

There we go, the eBook review has been updated with the correct format and images.