• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Easy Methods for Online Monetizing?

Magnificent

I need some methods because im literally clueless right now.

meme

User is banned.
RE: Any easy ways to get money?

idk maybe make a spreadshirt and tell peopl about it around you at school or in your family. up the product 5-10 dollars for a decent profit margin. if you sell to 10 people thats 50-100 dollars :D If you don't like that, maybe donate blood or something. Google "odd ways to make money" you'll find plenty, also check the local newspaper for simple jobs or sell old items on craigslist. Good luck man

αяυη

Power member.

Most people here seem to deal with OG names, I personally don't. That is something you can consider?
I sell virtual products - Habbo, Runescape, WoW, LoL and CoC are all profitable if that interest you.
Online surveys - If you have time you can earn some money with these.

CryingEcho

Hobbs said:
Most people here seem to deal with OG names, I personally don't. That is something you can consider?
I sell virtual products - Habbo, Runescape, WoW, LoL and CoC are all profitable if that interest you.
Online surveys - If you have time you can earn some money with these.
What are OG Accounts? Mind explaining? :)

Magnificent

Bumping this fucking 4 month thread because I am fucking broke and these methods dont seem to work for me.

Julian

Power member.
I personally resell through ebay and amazon , maybe working with a low priced item and go onto higher priced items. It's great profit