• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

EASY Method for Instagram user$$

rach

I know you've all seen the "clink the link in bio for free followers" "click the link for free emojis" etc, basically if you put one of these links in your bio you can earn up to $15 per click depending on the offer.
I currently have a very small instagram and am only making 30cents a day, but I know people who are making $x,xxx a day with with stat instagrams. The best thing about this network is they accept pretty much everyone, you don't have to have a massive stat ig. 
PM me for more info :)
I will post payment proof once I've reached $50 (payout) but I know many people are already using this c:

LINK (referral - be nice c: - pretty sure you get a bonus)

EDIT: Just saw multiple threads about this, so you probably know about it already :/ sorrry ah

Vine

User is banned.
How much do you say I could earn a day? I have a 13.3k.

rach

Vine said:
How much do you say I could earn a day? I have a 13.3k.

What's your engagement? and what niche? is comedy I think emojis are good idea, let's say you get 1k likes, and 100 people click the link, but only 50 people actually finish the requirements, that's like $25-$100. but realistically not many people will click/finish. I'd say a day maybe like $1-$50 depending how hard you work :)

Vine

User is banned.
onelettershor said:
What's your engagement? and what niche? is comedy I think emojis are good idea, let's say you get 1k likes, and 100 people click the link, but only 50 people actually finish the requirements, that's like $25-$100. but realistically not many people will click/finish. I'd say a day maybe like $1-$50 depending how hard you work :)
I am a textpost. I get about 300-600 likes a pic.

rach

Vine said:
I am a textpost. I get about 300-600 likes a pic.

maybe like a few dollars per day with no effort c: give it try you got nothing to loose

Vine

User is banned.
onelettershor said:
maybe like a few dollars per day with no effort c: give it try you got nothing to loose

Is this in paypal? I'm gonna give it a try tomorrow.

ForumKorner

I can vouch that this site is legit. I work for them and a few other members I know on here that I see on there.
If you want to start earning a decent amount of money without doing anything then it's a good place to start if you have stat account.
As for earning money, the stats account depends on the quality of your followers. A 10K fake followers will not gain you money but can help you gain money.

rach

Emoji said:
I can vouch that this site is legit. I work for them and a few other members I know on here that I see on there.
If you want to start earning a decent amount of money without doing anything then it's a good place to start if you have stat account.
As for earning money, the stats account depends on the quality of your followers. A 10K fake followers will not gain you money but can help you gain money.
Thank you! This site is legit I know several people working for them. You don't necessarily have to have a high stat, I mean if you have high engagement and post once a day you can easily get $1 a day.
yeah fake followers won't do nothing haha :)
thanks for this c:

Vine

User is banned.
I can't find the thing to accept the terms. I swear it isn't there.

rach

Vine said:
I can't find the thing to accept the terms. I swear it isn't there.

PM me I'll help you! (If you want to be nice use my link c; pretty sure you get a bonus)

rach

Aries said:
I mean, I don't have a stat ig but I'm interested in knowing this link
you don't need a stat ig, just sign up and it takes about 24 hours to get approved, can be instant if you pm me for the guy's skype, and see how it goes c:

rach

If anyone needs any help PM me! I know someone who's making 11k a week from this :eek: