• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Dusk And Smalls Pokemon Go Boosting Service + Accounts For Sale

Dusk

based
PmxWVTZ.png

These prices are temporary to get some vouches they will go up soon

thread design by @Awhile aka gaylord

Vouches:
cigarettes said:
vouch @dusk did this for me no problem

smalls

Power member.
working with dusk now, please pm/kik me or him if you need help!

upset

Power member.
And this is bringing people to stay inside once again... THANKS.
jk but nice little service :) glws.

₆ ₆ ₆

Second thread I've seen of this today, I just don't get why people would pay when the bot is free lol

Savage

Onyx user!
I have the same service running, anyways good luck with all of this!

₆ ₆ ₆

Dusk said:
@Spoilt i dont get why you posted on this thread when you arent purchasing anything and sales trashing.

I'm not sales trashing, lets be honest here, you're trying to make money from something that is free to use lol.

(Also just an FYI, you can use the app while the bot is running, you just turn location services off for the app)

laughing.

smalls

Power member.
Spoilt said:
Second thread I've seen of this today, I just don't get why people would pay when the bot is free lol
we bot for longer amounts of time than regular people. please stay on topic in our thread!

₆ ₆ ₆

smalls said:
we bot for longer amounts of time than regular people. please stay on topic in our thread!

you can leave the bot on while doing regular shit, I literally have it running rn and have had it running for the past couple of hours.

You shouldn't try to make money from this lol

₆ ₆ ₆

Dusk said:
@Spoilt Go do something other than sales trash on threads, Seeya man have a nice night

It isn't "sales trashing" when it is a free bot lol it cannot be sales trashing if it is a free service

Dusk

based
@Spoilt You are relentless lmao, It is sales trashing because not everyone wants to run their computer for 24+ hours or have a program running or doesnt have a good enough computer. Now you can leave the thread and do what you need to do and ill do what i need to do.

₆ ₆ ₆

Dusk said:
@Spoilt You are relentless lmao, It is sales trashing because not everyone wants to run their computer for 24+ hours or have a program running or doesnt have a good enough computer. Now you can leave the thread and do what you need to do and ill do what i need to do.

Excuses excuses, please tell that to your very angry friend @smalls who is negging me because he knows I'm right LOL

smalls

Power member.
Spoilt said:
Excuses excuses, please tell that to your very angry friend @smalls who is negging me because he knows I'm right LOL
get the fuck off this thread you moron.

Dusk

based
@Spoilt Or you can just grow up and get off the thread none of what we do concerns you in any way shape of form, If i want to try making money off this bet your ass im gonna try lmao. You are starting un needed beef between us which is childish now if we could end this here and just call it neutral we can both be mature in this. Thank you if you decide to do so.

Liquids

Can a Mod/Staff clear up the unnecessary posts?

Also a great service and best of luck to you and @smalls