• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Dubbed or subbed?

tattoo

User is banned.
Dubbed because i hate reading the subtitles.

tattoo

User is banned.
Waifu said:
But the voice actors always sound so weird, and it takes forever to make the episodes

I think they sound fine, and I usually don't watch brand new anime.

Level

Twelve said:
I think they sound fine, and I usually don't watch brand new anime.
Whatever works for each person right? Well I'll try to watch dubbed anime but I don't think I'll use it seriously

KSI

User is banned.
Waifu said:
But the voice actors always sound so weird, and it takes forever to make the episodes

I agree with you. I'd go with subbed than dubbed..

Revo

Power member.
Dubs are horrible and those american voices dont fit anime at all! Dub < Death any day :)

Vault

User is banned.
Dubbed because I like understanding what I'm listening to rather than reading subtitles the whole time.

Level

Vault said:
Dubbed because I like understanding what I'm listening to rather than reading subtitles the whole time.
It sounds so.. cringey.. I honestly can't stand it

Pandas

User is banned.
I have to have it subbed. I have learnt Your Majesty from wat Hong HxH. 

OOOOIIIIHHHHHH

Yui

I generally watch Subbed Anime however with some shows I'll watch the Dubbed version instead as the characters voices work better, for example Hellsing Ultimates Dub is far better than it's Sub as the Dub relates to the setting and characters whereas in the Sub Japanese voices just don't work as well. Call me a fake fan of Anime but that's my opinion.

Level

Yui said:
I generally watch Subbed Anime however with some shows I'll watch the Dubbed version instead as the characters voices work better, for example Hellsing Ultimates Dub is far better than it's Sub as the Dub relates to the setting and characters whereas in the Sub Japanese voices just don't work as well. Call me a fake fan of Anime but that's my opinion.
The only thing I watch in dub is Hentai cause I'm to busy to care about reading subtitles ;-)