• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Drugs...?

Exploitable

Hello. This is my first thread on this forum. Anyways, I've been debating for a while whether I want to try weed, but I'm not sure. Any advice? thanks.

Joker

yeah. don't do it, waste of money.

Below me will probably be better opinions, I'm completely drug-free and love it.

Sekahi

Power member.
If a friend offers it to you; YOLO.
Else,
it isn't worth your time nor money.

Just my personal opinion.
(TIP: I always wore a hoodie so you can pop that in the washer and get rid of nearly all of that weed smell if you currently live with your parents... and take a shower you dirty dan.)

TL;DR
Don't let you dreams be dreams, just do it.

Arcblade

User is banned.
are u fucking stupid do u know that 5 to 8 teens die every day from smoking pot jesus christ do some research man thank god you posted this before actually trying it

not worth it man, my friend died after smoking weed for the first time, he overdosed on a blunt got a leg cramp and it was all over from there, things just got worse and worse. I just don't want to see another person succumb to this plague

Poof

This may not be the best thing to say, but if your friends are doing it and they are telling you that you should do it. Then you should try it. Then if you don't like it then don't do it again.