• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Drug of choice?

Space Time

User is banned.
Morphine.
For sure.
The big boy drug

airease

O F said:
Post your favorite drug and explain what you like about it.

I really enjoy mushrooms because they make me extremely happy and it opens
up my mind to some pretty creative shit  :)
I also have a weakness for Xanax because I have such bad anxiety...
weed because of the relaxing high

Gor

Washed IG Plug
im usually just a stoner but lately my choice is Xanax

VPN

i only fucked with molly, and i trip the fuck out when i take it. but it makes me almost feel extra focused.
my dudes been trying to get me on cid, and my other buddy has got shrooms on deck, I might have a wider view on drugs here soon. ♡

Guild

User is banned.
Coming from me, I've done DMT, LSD, LSA, 2-cb, 25i-Nbome, Datura, Weed, Morphine, Codeine, DXM, Diphenhydramine( Benadryl), Adderall, Ecstasy, MDA, and even Ambien.

Out of all these chemicals, I enjoy my basic everyday sober fucking life. But if there was one I had to choose. It'd be Diphenhydramine, by far Benadryl was the craziest drug I've ever done.

BRZ

Probably Bud because i havent tryed anything else other than adderall and adderall just made me very focused and i wasnt too keen on it. I like smoking bud the most.

Jukebox

Power member.
Probably molly.
I liked the way it made me feel.
I also like laughing gas, lol.
Always wanted to try Percocet.

Psychopath said:
Coming from me, I've done DMT, LSD, LSA, 2-cb, 25i-Nbome, Datura, Weed, Morphine, Codeine, DXM, Diphenhydramine( Benadryl), Adderall, Ecstasy, MDA, and even Ambien.

Out of all these chemicals, I enjoy my basic everyday sober fucking life. But if there was one I had to choose. It'd be Diphenhydramine, by far Benadryl was the craziest drug I've ever done.

Benadryl was the craziest drug you've done..? Worse than DMT & LSD? Seriously?

Guild

User is banned.
Jukebox said:
Probably molly.
I liked the way it made me feel.
I also like laughing gas, lol.
Always wanted to try Percocet.

Benadryl was the craziest drug you've done..? Worse than DMT & LSD? Seriously?

In all honesty yes, there was no Euphoria. Instead it was the opposite a subtly feeling of constant doom, yet it was thrilling. The hallucinations and music appreciation were the best. DMT was huge vivid collaboration of visuals, but hardly any euphoria or music appreciation. Way too short, and acid has such a short tolerance build up. Swallowing 24 Pills of Benadryl and smoking a blunt gave me insane trips. Experiences I could never recreate with any drug. Though very dangerous.

Jukebox

Power member.
Psychopath said:
In all honesty yes, there was no Euphoria. Instead it was the opposite a subtly feeling of constant doom, yet it was thrilling. The hallucinations and music appreciation were the best. DMT was huge vivid collaboration of visuals, but hardly any euphoria or music appreciation. Way too short, and acid has such a short tolerance build up. Swallowing 24 Pills of Benadryl and smoking a blunt gave me insane trips. Experiences I could never recreate with any drug. Though very dangerous.

Sounds very dangerous, yet trippy.
Hopefully you stay safe while mixing all this stuff.

Guild

User is banned.
Jukebox said:
Sounds very dangerous, yet trippy.
Hopefully you stay safe while mixing all this stuff.

I stopped now man, sober af nowadays.

PostMalone

User is banned.
I've tried a lot of drugs and I like weed the best because it really is recreational but hands down best drug... coke. Can't defeat that euphoria. Too bad it's hard to find hq stuff...

Buddhist

User is banned.
Cocaine. Keeps you right between the ears and on your feet all day long. That's the best party drug in the world.

As for self recreational, I would have to say LSD.

Ace

Power member.
It'd have to be weed or Adderall nothing else really interests me or damages your body at a higher rate.

But nowdaze I'm straightedge

etnies

User is banned.
Space Time said:
Morphine.
For sure.
The big boy drug

Yucky!

Try opana (oxymorphone) but u gotta snort it!

morphine and hydrocodone are my least favourite. I like diamorphine and oxymorphone and oxycodone.

oxycodone is speedy though :(

I also enjoy fentanyl nasap sprays.

MY DOC is Benzodiazepines. I love them, mixed with opiates and ice cream and weed and my vape <3

I also love MDMA but only 3 times a year. I like my serotonin normal plz. <3

MagicFlakes

User is banned.
Well, honestly. My drug of choice is meth.

MagicFlakes

User is banned.
cool1337 said:
I dont do drugs  for obvious reasons

That's good man, anyways. I'm currently sober.

aNz

User is banned.
Psychopath said:
My friend took like 20 [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Benadryl and drank some lean. He said the entire room started melting around him, walls turning into goop and just vanishing into thin air. The way he described some of it was horrible. After all the walls were gone it was just darkness, and he started to melt into his chair himself. Crazy shit.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif](This was a kid in 9th grade, he's probably 5'0, light as fuck.)[/font]