• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Downtime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anxiety

User is banned.
According to Virgil we overloaded hosting24's CPU. I presume this is because of the amount of posts/images being posted now, and the amount of traffic we're getting. This is good AND bad news. Hopefully it's going to stop, as it seems to be okay now but if it continues it means I'l have to upgrade the server. Last time that happened I was told I had to purchase a Dedicated Server from Justhost (on my last big forum) and I simply can't afford that right now.

So we're going to have to sit down and cross our fingers foaks. If worst comes to worst and we do have to move hosts yet again, we'll temporarly be with Virgils host until I find a different company who can cope with the site. Funny though, I purchased the "Unlimited" package. Weird right? ;).

Donkor

Lol, fucking sue these bitchays for not giving us unlimited stoof!

Donkor

You are getting free hosting FROM Virgil, as he is being hosted by another host I think.

Psyko

User is banned.
I sure do hope so. I'm most likely opening a wordpress blog on my space.

Anxiety

User is banned.
Thread

Mystic said:
It's the fact your giving away free hosting, I recommend you take a look at the users you've hosted to see who is using the most resources and either ask them to stop and use less resources or suspend them.

Facepalm.

This site is not hosted by us. I don't give free hosting, Virgil does with his company. I'm with hosting24. Top 10 hosting company in the world. lol.

virgil

Let me give anyone a very clear explanation: At this exact moment in time, I am not hosting us. The combined cpu from the shared hosting from Hosting24 caused our website to become disabled for a short period of time to prevent overloading and damaging the server. If it happens again I strongly urge crayo to move MF onto an alternate host.

Status
Not open for further replies.