• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Download from a paypal site without paying a penny!

NOTE: This is not my guide. I got it off of Gerges on HF. http://www.hackforums.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=1081103

Lets begin.

Just a little basic html tip for those who are trying to download an application from sites which has an paypal order page & link to start you off.

Use a proxy when you try this to hide your ip as some sites will record your ip when you connect for security.

1) Rightclick your mouse (ctrl+click) viewsource and open the source of the site in an a texteditor
2) Search for the word "return"
3) Next to it you can find the url for the thank you page
4) Copy the url and paste it in your browser and you will see the download link

This works only if you can download instantly after payment, it will not work if the link needs to be emailed to you.

django023

nice guide! will try it right away!

Tyler-

Onyx user!
Nice guide, what sites usually have this?

Domo Genesis

Onyx user!
Very simple, very nice. I love simplicity :) I'll check out what other sites have this exploit. Thanks mate!

Treb

Onyx user!
I might try it, but is it legal?lol

Scenery

User is banned.
Nice, a friend taught me how to tamper data so I might stick with that ;)

Also for people who are asking what kind of items, you could get like RSPS donations and other automated payment items like e-books etc.

Singed

Onyx user!
There's a javascript snippet that will have the same effect as this, and it's been around for years o_O

Torchy

might be a gravdig but oh well, under which section would you view the page source in the paypal donation page or on the website your trying to order from

aapje

'Doesn't' do the trick for me with uploadnsell :(
I get the page with "Thank you for your purchase" but then there is something about your mail etc.. and that clearly didn't work out.
Too bad I don't know how to use Tamper Data properly