• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

"Dope" Movie Review

Mango

User is banned.
This movie is on Netflix. If you need a Netflix account my friend @Rare gives them out.

Dope is a well done movie. It is about a young African American male who attempts getting into Harvard. He has straight As and fucked around with BTC and drugs. I think some of the community can relate to this (mainly the BTC part lmao). It was entertaining and I enjoyed it.

8/10

Rare

Glad you're enjoying the account, if you need anything else let me know!

[ザイオン]

User is banned.
It was a good movie, but came out at an awful time. It came out right around Rockys album and Straight Outta Compton. Other than that, I very much enjoyed the movie. :)

Ambien

Me and @Krish watched it bout a week or two ago, he thought it was awful but I enjoyed it, i was surprised when they mentioned the dark net and btc.

Toxic

i watched this 2 nights ago pretty good i thought of fk when i heard bitcoin an deepweb an flacko was in it pretty good.

Blender

Onyx user!
Honestly, i didn't think it was that good either. It had its moments, but it seemed too cheesy.

Mango

User is banned.
Blender said:
Honestly, i didn't think it was that good either. It had its moments, but it seemed too cheesy.

It was a simple movie probably easy to think of

Wyle

Onyx user!
That movie was so fucking lit, I'd recommend it to anyone. It's funny especially that A$AP was in it. My favorite part was the one about the BTC.

Survivor

Onyx user!
This is on my top 10 favorite movies. It's hilarious and over all just has a great storyline.

blast

I saw this movie in theatre with my girlfriend. We both thought it was a really good movie and very interesting. I loved the style they gave the three main characters and I also loved Rocky's character. Also thought of FK when I saw BTC being used, gave me a chance to explain BTC to my girlfriend.