• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Donating Runescape accounts

Entitled

Onyx user!
I will be very soon donating a lot of dead Runescape accounts.
They will most likely have 1m+ on them.
To recieve the Runescape account you must post why you want them.

1. Why you deserve an account
  2. How much have you contributed

KaNe

Onyx user!
1. Why you deserve an account: I believe I deserve an account, because, I believe to be a somewhat HQ member on RG. I also need some cash for RS :p
2. How much have you contributed: I haven't contributed much, because I currently have no Paypal, but I believe I contribute by making daily posts.

iolaka

Onyx user!
1. Why you deserve an account: I think I deserve an account because I am an active and helpful member on runegear, also my level 109 is banned forever.
2. How much have you contributed: I've donated a lot to runegear and I have purchased a couple of member upgrades, I also support members.

lulzer

# Why you deserve an account: I am an active member who strongly supports this forum and I am not a wealthy man on RS, I have played for years but have about 2m worth of stuff right now
# How much have you contributed: I help members out when I can but I am still fairly new and working on doing all I can to contribute and support the forum + its members

Reaperrr

Onyx user!
1. Why you deserve an account: I think I deserve this account because I have never had a "good" account. I've helped a lot of people in my life and I think maybe it's time I get something in return.
2. How much have you contributed: The only thing I can contribute is my time and willing to work.

Ryu™

Onyx user!
1. Why you deserve an account: i think i deserve this account because, i have played runescape alot, and i have played alot and made account go from bad to amazing.
2. How much have you contributed: i have contributed as i am a RG elite and also i think that all my posts are HQ enough for the fourm, and i can contribute more in the future

plerer

1. I try to be very HQ, and I play Runescape A lot.
2. I contributed a decent amount, but I promise to contribute more.

Shablo5

#1 - I once played Runescape for about 3 years. Got a 131, quit for WoW, Aion, etc. I'd like to get back into the swing of things now though, as it's been ages. I used to actively war and be great part of great communities and clans, but as of late i'm obviously not because I don't keep up on things. I think it would be beneficial if I got one to start out again because i'd be able to post more HQ content rather than just Graphic work.
#2 - 200+ Posts, I was a very active member of the community when I actually played RS. I Think this will return if I return to RS.

Thanks,
Zeke

Reaperrr

Onyx user!
I hope these accounts goto someone who deserves them. Thanks OP

xt3mplarx

Onyx user!
1. I want an account so I can become RuneGear's greatest leecher.
2. Nothing.

How legends are born. Fuck yeah.

I won't be entering this contest because I have just joined and have not contributed to this site yet.
Good luck everyone

Why you deserve an account: I don't care to say I deserve it, but I would appreciate it since my main was just hacked.
How much have you contributed: nothing yet, i just joined from HF. I saw that theres a site ad for luring, so it looks already like a site i would want to stay at :p.

ImSoPro

Onyx user!
Why you deserve an account: Because I had never a good account.
How much have you contributed: I have registered today and I have already bougt the RG Elite, yeah.

Supdawg

Onyx user!
1.Why you deserve an account : Because I actually just started playing RuneScape, and need some gold
2.How much have you contributed : Nothing yet, I just registered on this forum. I will donate soon:)

Thanks in advance:)

Beau

Onyx user!
Good for giving away to community :]

Zangrefia

Onyx user!
This is very generous of you. Your contribution doesn't go unnoticed.