• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

does anyone have screenshots of beam's "It was a good run" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambien

What happened to him now lol. I know it was because of rep at first but why'd he get banned again.

HaloReach

Power member.
Ambien said:
What happened to him now lol. I know it was because of rep at first but why'd he get banned again.

He told me that he talked shit about Philly.

Heroin

User is banned.
Beam will always be my mans. He helped introduce me to this site and answer some questions I had it. If that was his final run I'll miss him.

Verity

Power member.
Ah, man RIP @Beam he taught me some life lessons. He really loved StarCraft, sad we had to lose him like that. He won't be forgotten, I remember when he first got banned. He came back with a strong head on his shoulders confident as ever. I guess he felt he couldn't get the 3K rep back, he was such a legit middleman. I'm sure he'd get it all back within the 3rd month of next year if he put his soul into it.

RIP @Beam
1.22.2K13 - A really Rough May.2K16.

Gone but never forgotten
*moment of silence*

Awhile

Ambien said:

He told some kid that @Philly was a scammer. My son got banned for expressing an opinion about the wrong person I guess. I could have understood a neg but to ban one of the most influential members on the site is insane.@haloreach

Awhile said:
He told some kid that @Philly was a scammer. My son got banned for expressing an opinion about the wrong person I guess. I could have understood a neg but to ban one of the most influential members on the site is insane.@haloreach

THIS IS A TOTALITARIAN WEBSITE AND YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT

FOLLOW THE RULES OR ELSE

Awhile

meow░w░w▒w▒w▓w▓ said:
THIS IS  A TOTALITARIAN WEBSITE AND YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT

FOLLOW THE RULES OR ELSE
I don't see anywhere in the rules that expressing an opinion results in a ban.

Cam

Uhhm. Actually a lot of site owners have a low tolerance to something of that nature, in which he did.

To be honest, this is probably better off for him. He was going to kill himself because of a number on an online forum. He should seek professional help for that problem. Perhaps FK was an addiction for him, who knows? Nothing online should ever get bad enough to where you'd want to kill yourself. Seriously.

If I was a owner of a Forum and somebody talked shit to me saying I am a scammer and whatnot, i'd ban them too. You don't get the privilege to talk shit and still able to go about on the forum. Sorry it doesn't work that way.

Yeah, I felt bad for him at first and had some sympathy, but talking shit (especially to the owner) will inevitably, as you guys like to call it: "The dick".

GG.

Status
Not open for further replies.