• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Does anyone get addicted to energy drinks?

Lame123

Yes they are addictive cause they have a shit ton of caffeine and sugar :S

Shock

Onyx user!
Maximum said:
Does anyone get addicted to energy drinks or ever get the urge they they need one after another?

I kinda get this way sometimes but yet I'm just like ill be fine without it.

I usually drink monster energy. I am addicted to it.

Rolo

Power member.
I've only drank one sip of Monster in my life. Energy drinks don't interest me very much.

Wizardry

Onyx user!
Back when I was a massive gaming nerd I used to go through 3-6 cans of Coke/lucozade (UK Energy drink) a day. Then my friends older brother who used to play with us and pretty much do the same got diabetes so that was enough to make me cut down lol I'm only skinny so I knew I wouldn't be far behind. But yeah when ever I was thirsty I craved it or something fizzy was pretty scary

Yui

I sometimes feel like "Urgh I could do with a Monster" or something like that. I wouldn't say I'm addicted though, it's just a craving for something tasty if you get what I mean.

Yui

Lily said:
I get really addicted to Monster or rockstar guava ;l & end up drinking loads per day!
I know it's bad for you so I try not to & stop for months but I always end up being addicted again later on lol
Those 2 are my favourites, Rockstar Blueberry and Pomegranate too. I know exactly how you feel about them, however I only have them at the weekends otherwise my parents get mad that I have too many..

αяυη

Power member.
Don't really drink them.. Saying that, I am drinking a can of monster right now lol
Bought 2 yesterday, drank one last night to keep me up till 5am so i could watch Wrestlemania ;/

Exist

Formerly @Trap
I'm convinced I'm addicted to Monster (Regular) & Monster Lo-Carb (Blue).

I go out and buy the 10 pack cases from Walmart for $13.99. Best deal out there. Only if you're a consistent, avid Monster drinker.

Revo

Power member.
Yea ive been there... when i quit enerydrinks i got constant headaches and a general sick feeling for like 2 weeks :(

tattoo

User is banned.
I only have one like every couple months, and they are alright but not addicting.

FAIRY TAIL

never even tried the damn shit
so thank god, im not one of the people thats addicted to this​