• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Do You?

For skills that have the option to use a double Exp item obtained through a mini game, do you take the time to play these mini games?

I personally do as it might not save a bunch of time but it does save me money.

(Topic is not limited to double Exp, can be for any type of reward that helps with a skill)

Okay you agree that it doesn't save time, but saves money.

What if you were to spend that time making money, do you think Stealing Creations will end up saving you cash, or in fact losing it?

It would ultimately save me money because I fail at moneymaking. Plus, construction just feels slow without SC, so I don't mind.

Muscleman said:
It would ultimately save me money because I fail at moneymaking. Plus, construction just feels slow without SC, so I don't mind.

I wonder how much cash Stealing Creation is saving you per hour.

Think you could do some math and find that out?

Joel said:
Muscleman said:

If I knew the correct equations to use, I would do that for you. :p I am terrible at math, it might not be saving me any money, I have no clue.

Joel said:
Muscleman said:

If I knew the correct equations to use, I would do that for you. :p I am terrible at math, it might not be saving me any money, I have no clue.

Fusion

Onyx user!
Depends what skill your doing. I would for crafting etc. but if I were to fish, I wouldn't spend ages getting the SC harpoon because in my opinion there is no point. I'd only get the double xp tools to save cash.

Relapse

Onyx user!
Well its extremely fun playing stealing creations with a maxed main and ancients.

Crysis

Onyx user!
You can actually save time doing these. If it costs you 100m but with the rewards it'll cost 50m. You're not only saving that 50m but also that time to gather the other 50m.