• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Call of Duty Do you think shotties will ever be 'accepted'?

ginga

aka Freedom
This is a question specifically for cod players.

Do you think guns like the 725 and other shotguns will ever be accepted in Call of Duty, and not be looked at as say.. trash? Personally, I don't care for them, and hope that day will never fucking come.

ginga

aka Freedom
I think anyone getting mad at a shotgun in CoD, hasn't endured Crucible in Destiny..
Not saying they are trash. I only really had a big problem with them like a long ass time ago. But, I put so much emphasis on that last statement in the op because I still dislike them in COD.

Destiny IS way different though imo. Two completely different games and scenarios. On Destiny I'd have to think more individuals like the shotgun than how many do in COD.. I don't know man. Consider that in cod they are way too good to be true sometimes. Also, consider the fact that you can equip a shotgun as your secondary and ALOT of people do it in the Crucible. It's not as annoying in any way shape or form to die from one in Destiny? I'd have to question that you know

Last edited:

Richie

I think anyone getting mad at a shotgun in CoD, hasn't endured Crucible in Destiny..
Post Malone's shotgun tweet should be aimed at Destiny. Lmao.

People complaining about Recluse, I say shotgun meta is way worse, and I have Recluse but it still can't beat a god roll Mindbenders.